"Return" Spacing When Posting...?

Daniel2

Quick question, that I hope can be answered, then this thread closed/deleted: I can't hit "return" to enter paragraph spaces in my posts. I usually resort to having to type up my posts in Microsoft Word, then cutting and pasting the body of my posts into this space to get paragraph spaces. Can anyone shed some light on how to fix that? Thanks! Daniel2

Quick question, that I hope can be answered, then this thread closed/deleted: I can't hit "return" to enter paragraph spaces in my posts. I usually resort to having to type up my posts in Microsoft Word, then cutting and pasting the body of my posts into this space to get paragraph spaces. Can anyone shed some light on how to fix that? Thanks! Daniel2

I found that using Google Chrome will solve that problem. I like IE because I am familiar with it. Firefox feels like it is too stripped down.

I have the same problem. Using IE10

Don't compose posts more than one paragraph long. :)

Don't compose posts more than one paragraph long. :)

Oh, sure, counselor! That's ironic, coming from you: It's not like members of the Bar are known for their brevity, ya know! ;):D

Never had any problem with this until yesterday, what in the world is going on?

Archived