Chachapoyas - Cloud People Of Peru

changed

Ran across this today:

Thought it was interesting. It claims to be the religious headquarters of South America a few thousand years ago, with a very advanced government, has picts of boats on the walls, temple structures, etc. etc. Anyways, seemed interesting so I thought I would pass it along.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By nuclearfuels
      So now that President Nelson has shown us how he roles and how the inspiration he receives roles, I can't help but ask/ponder aloud with my cyber-ward-family/friends (I don't know any of you well enough to consider our relationship to be that of frenemies, my apologies):
      - I figure we have maybe two years until the BSA program (love it or hate it) will be replaced
      - Several years ago, maybe 10+ years, there was talk about mini-Temples being created in levels other the main entry level of stake centers; wondering if this idea might come back?  Really I'm just looking for an excuse to goto Ireland and a Temple openhouse seems to be that opportunity; slainte!
      - Wondering if any of you have written to General Authorities and asked about topics like these; anyone received a response?  Since "marriage" has been legally "redefined," I'm curious to ask the GA's if redefining marriage in the vein of Abraham, Issac, Jacob, Moses, Joseph Smith, Brigham Young and many others defined marriage.  Waiting for SCOTUS to "redefine marriage" again (before reinstituting), would be more palatable no doubt, but aren't we on kind of an accelerated time schedule/ last days etc.?  And when you attend the Temple, don't the Sisters outnumber the Brothers by a factor of 3 to 1, on average?
    • By BookofMormonLuvr
      Is it possible that some others may have made it though?

Sure, no one else built a massive ark, stocked with supplies, but conceivably there could've been people with boats, perhaps even fishermen- that if, they gathered enough gear. maybe could've fished their way through the year.

<shrug>
    • By Kenngo1969
      http://www.ldsmag.com/youtube/in-reverence-of-holy-places I love this vid! I also like the video montages of individual temples at http://www.ldschurchtemples.com/. What is it about the temple that makes you ponder the things of eternity? What about it makes you long for Home?
    • By Messenger
      There is a photo contest by Desert Book for their yearly calendar. Feel free to vote for my two submissions! Give them 5 stars please!
      1) Rexburg Temple: Link to vote:

2) Rexburg Temple: Link to Vote