Hidden message in Sabbath Day video?

gopher

That reminds me. A hilarious friend posted on FB on a Sunday years ago, "Hoping to take a nap minus the groping." 😂

On 9/22/2018 at 10:20 AM, bluebell said:

I doubt it.  Especially since when he raises his eyebrows at her they are sitting in the car.  Seems like there's more a chance that he was suggesting going out to lunch than sunday lovin'.

Well, the very next scene is the couple in bed.  He's falling backwards into bed while she is browsing on her phone (probably on MDDB looking to see if any weirdos are reading too much into her performance in the video)

1 hour ago, gopher said:

Well, the very next scene is the couple in bed.  He's falling backwards into bed while she is browsing on her phone (probably on MDDB looking to see if any weirdos are reading too much into her performance in the video)

I guess you never know!

Gopher, I have analyzed this after watching that part approximately 38 times. I believe you are correct that the husband is propositioning his wife with a suggestive look because indeed, the next scene they are in bed and she's ignoring him and playing on her smart phone and he decides to take a nap. But I think it's sending the opposite message that you think - that she chose incorrectly. She should have put her phone away and had Sabbath approved time with her husband. I can only imagine how many babies were conceived during Sunday "naps"! 

Also, this got a little messed up, but you can still see the quotes. 

Sabbath Collage.jpg

On 9/22/2018 at 8:13 AM, gopher said:

Is the church subtly discouraging lovin' on Sundays?

Not a chance. After all, the title of the video is The Sabbath a Delight!

I suppose that can be relative, depending on if you ask the husband or the wife in some relationships...;)

4 hours ago, pogi said:

Not a chance. After all, the title of the video is The Sabbath a Delight!

I suppose that can be relative, depending on if you ask the husband or the wife in some relationships...;)

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!