Jump to content

"Sorry, you cannot add any more reactions today."


cinepro

Recommended Posts

I can still do it.  Hahahahaha

Link to comment

It's been happening to me as well.  It's supposed to happen once you've hit 50 rep points for the day (50 is the limit) and then you have to wait until the next day to give more.  Sometimes it glitches though I think.  I couldn't give any points an hour ago, now I can. 

There is also the possibility that the limit is 50 points within any 24 hour period I suppose, and maybe i went crazy yesterday and didn't realize it, but that seems weird.

Link to comment

It is in the last 24 hours, not midnight to midnight so depending on how you spread them out, you may have to wait many hours or just an hour or even minutes.

Newbies may only get 10, that was how it was when it started years ago.  Contributors and possibly other longtimers got 50.

Link to comment

Having heard that this was do-able, I tried it a few weeks ago and it was a lot of work finding worthy posts to upvote, but I managed it.  Fun!

Link to comment
24 minutes ago, Stargazer said:

Having heard that this was do-able, I tried it a few weeks ago and it was a lot of work finding worthy posts to upvote, but I managed it.  Fun!

I have a low bar...make me laugh or smile or do something nice for someone like provide a link and if I have them, you will get one most likely (on very, very rare occasions these may be coupled with something really offensive which negates the value for me, but most of the time I miss a good number just because I have used up my allotment and don't come across the post again when I have more).

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Calm said:

It is in the last 24 hours, not midnight to midnight so depending on how you spread them out, you may have to wait many hours or just an hour or even minutes.

Newbies may only get 10, that was how it was when it started years ago.  Contributors and possibly other longtimers got 50.

It's being really wonky today.  I could give them this morning, and then I couldn't give them at all. Then I could give them again.  Then I couldn't.  I'm back to being able to give them again so Yay!

Link to comment

You probably spread them out over yesterday a lot.

I tend to be able to give just a few when I get on and then they open up midafternoon and then lock down in early evening as I tend to give them away as soon as I get them.  If the board has not been too busy, I don't limit out, but otherwise it is pretty much daily.

Edited by Calm
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Calm said:

You probably spread them out over yesterday a lot.

I tend to be able to give just a few when I get on and then they open up midafternoon and then lock down in early evening as I tend to give them away as soon as I get them.  If the board has not been too busy, I don't limit out, but otherwise it is pretty much daily.

It's just kind of weird because until today, it's never happened to me before.  You're probably right though.

Link to comment
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...