God's Not Dead 2

Rivers

When I look at IMDB ratings for some films, I say, "Yep.  Right on.  This one was a total turkey."  Or, "Yep.  Right on.  This one was a masterpiece, or something akin to that."  When I look at IMDB ratings for other films, I wonder, "Did we watch the same movie?" :huh:

Edited by Kenngo1969
  • 3 weeks later...
On April 7, 2016 at 1:10 PM, toon said:

Another film for those who like to fantasize about being victims of persecution.

"Just because you are paranoid, does not mean no one is out to get you". Christian, Jews and all denominations that can trace their original doctrines, are a target. One only need look around to know outright war on  freedom of religion and speech, are under attack everywhere. But, what believers should remember these days had to come and the great blessings of those who turn to Christ for protection. The courage of such begins in the home where  (where, hopefully the parents are on the front lines) where lies first and most important battleground. 

On 3/31/2016 at 1:02 PM, The Nehor said:

Well, he will be soon, he's very ill.

In that case, I hope he's made his peace with ...  Oh, wait. :huh:  Never mind.  My bad. ;) 

On 4/7/2016 at 11:10 AM, toon said:

Another film for those who like to fantasize about being victims of persecution.

It's not merely a fantasy when they really are out to get ya! ;)