Conditions For Reconversion

Well, maybe we could get a special dispensation for you in regards to the coffee at least.   :)

That would be awesome!

Speaking of...a bud went to check out an LDS ward a few weeks back. His sister converted almost a decade ago. She called me up and asked me why I didn't warn him not to take a traveler's mug of coffee to church.

That would be awesome!

Speaking of...a bud went to check out an LDS ward a few weeks back. His sister converted almost a decade ago. She called me up and asked me why I didn't warn him not to take a traveler's mug of coffee to church.

You could respond saying "am I to understand the covenant has been extended to the Gentiles now?" ;)

As for my requests towards our orthodox brethren:

1) Adoption of a monolartist/henotheistic view of Deity

2) Bring back Crusades.

You could respond saying "am I to understand the covenant has been extended to the Gentiles now?" ;)

Ouch.

As for my requests towards our orthodox brethren:

1) Adoption of a monolartist/henotheistic view of Deity

Not gonna happen. But I'm not as opposed to it as others may be. Arianism looks good on Mormonism too.

2) Bring back Crusades.

Ugh...if only the Gnostics and the Calvinists had been wiped out. I think the Orthodox and Rome can still pull it off.

I'm a simple guy with simple tastes so here goes:

1) Adoption of the Creed

2) Bring back coffee

(That latter more than the former)

How about we compromise?

1) Downgrade the creeds from abominations to misguided

2) Allow the consumption of Mountain Dew in limited daily quantities.

1) Adoption of the Creed

2) Bring back coffee

I think I'll go buy a pound of Coffee and a nice percolator; maybe a nice six pack too. I am done with this. I only wrote this to get banned. I love some of you because you are true seekers. I will keep seeking but I will no longer be bullied. Bye

1) Adoption of the Creed

2) Bring back coffee

Many feel this way...and I know this in jest. But it is the Lords Church, not mans.

Hope all is well with you.

Edited by Pa Pa

I think I'll go buy a pound of Coffee and a nice percolator; maybe a nice six pack too. I am done with this. I only wrote this to get banned. I love some of you because you are true seekers. I will keep seeking but I will no longer be bullied. Bye

Why do you want to be banned this website Is not the Church...keep the faith.