I Have A Technical Problem

why me

I have an asus T100 transformer book with windows 8.1. It seems that when I quote someone on this forum the quote does not appear in the quote section. I don't have this problem on other forums and so, I am wondering if this forum as a problem with windows 8-1. And if so, can the forum be upgraded to accommodate 8.1?

Is this when I quote or before I quote? I think that It must be a site problem. It may not handle windows 8.1 I

think that I found the switch but it doesn't help, if I did find the switch.

Edited by why me

I have an asus T100 transformer book with windows 8.1. It seems that when I quote someone on this forum the quote does not appear in the quote section. I don't have this problem on other forums and so, I am wondering if this forum as a problem with windows 8-1. And if so, can the forum be upgraded to accommodate 8.1?

Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.

In the quote box you will see a tiny icon that looks like a light switch. Top left next to your avatar.

Click that and your post will switch into a text mode.  You can see all the little code thingies and in text mode move the quote codes to where you want them.

Click the switch again and you can make sure your post looks the way you want before you post.

Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.

In the quote box you will see a tiny icon that looks like a light switch. Top left next to your avatar.

Click that and your post will switch into a text mode.  You can see all the little code thingies and in text mode move the quote codes to where you want them.

Click the switch again and you can make sure your post looks the way you want before you post.

Thanks. All seems okay now. Good to be quoting again.