Pa Pa Turned 55 Today...

Yes now I am offically old.

A great present...I found a lot of poems I thought I had lost forever.

But the new grandbaby was the best. Because of my injuries, I finally go to see her today. Also I have another due in 7 months. :)

I will try to post pictures via facebook...If allowed. Is it allowed?

Edited by Bill “Papa” Lee

Yes now I am offically old.

A great present...I found a lot of poems I thought I had lost forever.

But the new grandbaby was the best. Because of my injuries, I finally go to see her today. Also I have another due in 7 months. :)

I will try to post pictures via facebook...If allowed. Is it allowed?

PaPa you are still a kid. Well one of the older kids but still a kid. Wait til you need two hands to count great grandkids. Ya ya ya. :friends:

Happy Birthday Youngster! ;)

Glad you finally got to see that new grandbaby! Sweet!

Congrats PaPa!!! From what I have read in some of your previous posts over time, it seems that you have been through a lot in your 55 years, enough that they may seem like 55 x 2. I've been through a few myself (not complaining) and it just helps my perspective on this life and appreciate my grandchildren even more.

Continue to enjoy all of those presents, and I hope you are able to do so a lot longer in this mortal life.

Glenn

Well, according to Enoch, my friend, you're still but a lad. Glad to hear that you're feeling better and that you got to see you new grandbaby. And I think FB pictures are allowed...

Edited by Gohan

Happy Birthday Pa Pa :D I hope that you are recovering quickly and that your birthday will be somehow very special. I pray also that God will provide for you in everyway that you stand in need of. Blessings!

Happy birthday! The other day I went through a fast food line and when I hit the window the lady said I qualified for a 10% discount. Great, I thought, but when she came back she said next time tell them that I qualify for the senior discount! I am only 58, still have my hair, teeth, and boyishly good looks, but suddenly I feel old.