Pa Pa Almosts Bites The Dust...And Some Good News Too!

Last Saturday while retuning from shopping with my wife I had Grand Mal Seizure, which sent me to the hospital. On Monday I was only was back from seeing my Nurologist and my wife and I were T Boned. I was hurt, but had to get here out after adryline rush it was discovered my back was broken. So now no truck, broken back and no job.

The good news is that we have a new Granddaughter…named Rebekah Mae Lee. Because of my condition I have not seen here yet.

Oh, Papa..wow...when it rains, it pours! I am so sorry to hear about all of the terrible things happening to you. I pray that you are getting good medical care. Did they have to put you in a cast for your back? Or was it like a hairline fracture or something not too awful, I hope?

Congratulations on the birth of your new granddaugher! That is a HUGE blessing!

Last Saturday while retuning from shopping with my wife I had Grand Mal Seizure, which sent me to the hospital. On Monday I was only was back from seeing my Nurologist and my wife and I were T Boned. I was hurt, but had to get here out after adryline rush it was discovered my back was broken. So now no truck, broken back and no job.

The good news is that we have a new Granddaughter…named Rebekah Mae Lee. Because of my condition I have not seen here yet.

With all the bad I think you are still ahead.

I have been ailing some myself. Pain in the kidney area then Friday came down with bad left hip and upper leg pain. Can barely stand to walk but was scheduled to talk in church Sunday. Thanks to pain meds I made it but suffered some. Then taday being a holiday I have to wait til tommorrow to see the doc.

Prayers are with you please get better soon.

Edited by ERayR

Wow...you have been through alot this recently. Praying that our Father will provide you with everything that you stand in need of and quicken healing to your body. Congratulations on the safe arrival of your granddaughter.

Pa Pa... I'm so sorry to learn of this latest difficulty... again, my prayers are with you... your name goes on the prayer role tomorrow.

Congratulations on your little grandaughter... lovely name.

GG

Best wishes to you for a speedy recovery.

OK,papa,now I am confused. Please clarify.

How I get through it aall and how I don't understand it all. I may have misunderstood the question. broken back and heavy meds to deal with the pain could also explain. Also responded to the wrong post. Edited by Bill “Papa” Lee