I have attended

Chicago

Atlanta

Salt Lake

Manti

Provo

Portland

Las Vegas

visited Pheonix with Muslim friends (did not attend the sessions)

and stood on the site of the Nauvoo Temple before it was rebuilt.

Ogden

Bountiful

Salt Lake

Jordan River

Provo

St. George

Las Vegas

San Diego (outside, pre-dedication)

Nauvoo1

1Being ever-solicitous of patrons as they are, a member of the staff in the Nauvoo Temple noticed the crutches I was using and asked me if I wanted to take the elevator as I was about to go up the stairs. I told her, "Thanks, but it's not every day I get the chance to climb a beautiful spiral staircase in The House of the Lord." :D

Edited by Kenngo1969

... San Antonio (dedication; Pres Hinckley's medical shadow in the temple)

You were able to keep up with him? (Reminds me of the story Elder Tingey told in conference about trying to hold the elevator in the Church Office (or Church Administration, can't remember which) Building, and Pres. Hinckley said, "Thanks, Earl. I'll take the stairs." :rofl:)

P.S.: Pres. Hinckley might be one of those rare souls who actually becomes less spry after he's resurrected! :D

Edited by Kenngo1969

[in response to Mudcat's comment about never having been inside a temple, for the obvious reasion] We can baptise you and fix that within a year. ;)

If push comes to shove, We'll just wait until after you're dead if we have to, but we prefer to do it while you're alive! :rofl:

I was able to attend the open house for the Memphis, TN Temple. That is the only one I have been in, but that was also before it was opened for use.

I did see the Temple at Salt Lake, when my wife and I did a trip out west, but of course I could not enter it.

I know you are in a band Jason...was Elvis there? :acute:

You were able to keep up with him? (Reminds me of the story Elder Tingey told in conference about trying to hold the elevator in the Church Office (or Church Administration, can't remember which) Building, and Pres. Hinckley said, "Thanks, Earl. I'll take the stairs." :rofl:)

P.S.: Pres. Hinckley might be one of those rare souls who actually becomes less spry after he's resurrected! :D

At the end of the day before he left, I thanked him for giving me nothing to do during the proceedings. He thought for a moment and answered with a twinkle in his eye, "I'm glad you had nothing to do as well."

What a guy!

At the end of the day before he left, I thanked him for giving me nothing to do during the proceedings. He thought for a moment and answered with a twinkle in his eye, "I'm glad you had nothing to do as well."

What a guy!

True dat. True dat. :)

Most of these I've only been outside:

Hawaii (the one on the big island)

San Diego

Oakland

Las Vegas

St George

Provo

Mount Timpanogos (sealed)

Draper

Oquirrah Mountain

Jordan River

Salt Lake

Bountiful

Ogden

Brigham City

Logan

Twin Falls

Rexburg

Billings

Denver

Winter Quarters

Kansas City

Nauvoo

St. Louis

Dallas

Columbus

Washington DC

Snowflake

Not as impressive list as some, but here goes:

Inside:

Salt Lake (Own endowment)

Provo (married there)

Ogden

Timpanogos

Los Angeles

San Diego

Redlands

Dallas

St. George (baptisms for the dead only, also attended open house before it was rededicated in 75)

West Jordan

Draper

Mesa

Seen from outside but did not go in:

Cardston

Logan

Manti

Idaho Falls