Prayer Request

rodheadlee

Hi all, I would like to request some prayers for those of us in the path of Hurricane Irene. Your prayers have been always appreciated. We don't have the money or energy to rebuild our boat/home again. We are just about finished with her and we pray she and us are safe in the storm as well as our friends and neighbors. Thanks.

Hello Rod...

I always pray for the dear people in the path of storms, fires, etc... it's a helpless feeling. You and Patti will be in my prayers... and I hope Patti's health is stable. My sister lives in Joplin, MO and she just was on the outer edge of the tornado path and so didn't suffer any damage. I pray you will be as fortunate.

GG

Hi all, I would like to request some prayers for those of us in the path of Hurricane Irene. Your prayers have been always appreciated. We don't have the money or energy to rebuild our boat/home again. We are just about finished with her and we pray she and us are safe in the storm as well as our friends and neighbors. Thanks.

You'll be in my prayers. Hope you are getting off the water and traveling inland till it blows over.

I pray the moisture takes a miraculous left turn and relieves our drought stricken state, while the winds and flooding dissapate and harm no one.

(I can hope!)

Stay safe!!!!! Your stuff is not as important as your life.

Good luck and stay safe.

It's all good, thanks everybody! Let's see that's 2 hurricanes, an earthquake and a tsunami for me this year so far. I lead a blessed life to come out unscathed. Thanks again for your prayers!

Yay! =D I'm glad you got through! Which was the worst of the four for you?

It's all good, thanks everybody! Let's see that's 2 hurricanes, an earthquake and a tsunami for me this year so far. I lead a blessed life to come out unscathed. Thanks again for your prayers!

Big smile on my face as I read this, rod.

The first hurricane, it was my first. It was a direct hit and I was alone as my wife was in Californa recovering from surgery. I had to stay with our home/boat when she went for surgery. I didn't have to stay but it was our only residence and it wasn't in a marina or a boatyard. I don't mind leaving the boat alone in a marine or boatyard.

The first hurricane, it was my first. It was a direct hit and I was alone as my wife was in Californa recovering from surgery. I had to stay with our home/boat when she went for surgery. I didn't have to stay but it was our only residence and it wasn't in a marina or a boatyard. I don't mind leaving the boat alone in a marine or boatyard.