It Is My Birthday Today…

Yes today I am 54 years old…and feeling every year. It is odd; I thought yesterday, I was called to be the High Priest Group Leader at 32, so I felt out of place. I am still one of the youngest in my Quorum even after 22 years.

But the wonderful news…Pa Pa is going to be a Pa Pa again! I love grandbabies…I highly recommend them. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Edited by Bill “Papa” Lee

Yes today I am 54 years old…and feeling every year. It is odd; I thought yesterday, I was called to be the High Priest Group Leader at 32, so I felt out of place. I am still one of the youngest in my Quorum even after 22 years.

But the wonderful news…Pa Pa is going to be a Pa Pa again! I love grandbabies…I highly recommend them. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

That would make you Großvater or Opa (for grandpapa) of course if you are all flabby then its just gross papa. Congratulations from a 49 year old youngster who still has teen kids running him to the ground.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA!!!!

You got me beat. I was made high priest when I was 45 - but no callings associated with it. But I am still the youngest in the group. Attending High Prest group is one of my favorite Sunday activities. A lot more fun than most realize.

Have some ice cream and cake to celebrate!

Congrats!

A friend of mine and I had our own little contest--who would continue to be the oldest Elder in the ward. He won. About a year and a half ago, there was going to be an Elders Quorum activity. They were going over to someone's house to play "Rock Band." When kindly asked if I would be going, I replied, "When you're closer to 50 than you are to 30, "Rock Band" begins to lose its appeal."

;)

Happy Birthday Papa!!!

Wonderful news about your new grandbaby! When is he/she due?

I am going to be grandma, again, next month. My youngest daughter is in her eighth month..it's a girl! She will be granddaughter #6. :)

Hope you have a wonderful birthday and congratulations on the new addition to the family!!

Happy Birthday Papa!!!

Wonderful news about your new grandbaby! When is he/she due?

I am going to be grandma, again, next month. My youngest daughter is in her eighth month..it's a girl! She will be granddaughter #6. :)

Hope you have a wonderful birthday and congratulations on the new addition to the family!!

Late Nov or early Dec, they just found out. This will be my son’s third, I think I need to let him know what causes this.

How many so far, I've just got two and that will likely be it for awhile.

Hello Pa Pa...

Happy Birthday... you really are a youngster, said the 70-yr old woman from the beach as she rocks in her chair stroking her cat... heh heh...

(don't believe it)

I send you all good wishes for many more...

And, congrats on the new grandbaby... time to write a new poem for this mother and baby. How exciting. I know how you love your grandchildren, and how they love Pa Pa...

GG

Edited by Garden Girl

Your just a kid but HAPPY BIRTHDAY anyway.

33 grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren.

Edited by ERayR

Your just a kid but HAPPY BIRTHDAY anyway.

33 grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren.

Got to start somewhere...I went to a friends 80th Birthday party last year, he had 80 descendants at that time. 11 Children, and who knows how many of what from there.