Happy Mother's Day

Jeanne

Not the easiest day for many, and for many different reasons. I have a hard time with it for dumb reasons, and never feeling like I did a good enough job. But thanks Jeanne, that was sweet to say, and important that we remember the single dads and those women who mother in their own unique ways! It's takes a village....

A childhood friend posted this yesterday. Her son died in a crash in Utah, after coming back from his job as a fireman/paramedic. Someone tried passing in their lane, it was a head-on a couple of years ago.  He had a newborn son and wife. This devastated her, much like you Jeanne.

Image may contain: text

On 5/11/2020 at 1:11 PM, Tacenda said:

A childhood friend posted this yesterday. Her son died in a crash in Utah, after coming back from his job as a fireman/paramedic. Someone tried passing in their lane, it was a head-on a couple of years ago.  He had a newborn son and wife. This devastated her, much like you Jeanne.

Image may contain: text

While I appreciate the sentiment that apostrophe is driving me crazy.

51 minutes ago, The Nehor said:

While I appreciate the sentiment that apostrophe is driving me crazy.

Yeah, I doubt Erma put that apostrophe there. They just made a meme out of her comment, I guess. Wasn't me, but sometimes I make mistakes like this but always fix them, that's why I have so many edited posts.