How to create topic in the general forum?

On 10/4/2018 at 8:50 AM, 10THAmendment said:

Gotcha thanks.

I love your screen name, by the way.  You might want to know that getting into political discussions here, unless they are at least somewhat related to church topics, is kind of not going to be permitted?  I suppose you've scanned the board rules?

Shouldn't you make an image of the Constitution your avatar?  

Like this perhaps? Suitably cut down of course.  

bigstock-The-Constitution-of-the-United-

On 10/4/2018 at 10:50 AM, 10THAmendment said:

Gotcha thanks.

I have an odder problem. I finally noticed the greeting you get when you hit the forums tab that tells you about the 25 post test phase. I am however able to post in the general forum and have. I cannot access the in the news forum though.fgfgfgf.thumb.JPG.0fdf4c27e37942ca7ea5e32eafd28417.JPG

9 hours ago, Royce said:

I have an odder problem. I finally noticed the greeting you get when you hit the forums tab that tells you about the 25 post test phase. I am however able to post in the general forum and have. I cannot access the in the news forum though.fgfgfgf.thumb.JPG.0fdf4c27e37942ca7ea5e32eafd28417.JPG

You can post in the general forum, you just can't originate threads there until you hit 25.  You can't even get into the "In the news" forum to read it?  

On 10/8/2018 at 9:17 AM, Stargazer said:

I love your screen name, by the way.  You might want to know that getting into political discussions here, unless they are at least somewhat related to church topics, is kind of not going to be permitted?  I suppose you've scanned the board rules?

Shouldn't you make an image of the Constitution your avatar?  

Like this perhaps? Suitably cut down of course.  

bigstock-The-Constitution-of-the-United-

That would be a more appropriate avatar for an original constructionist viewpoint that acknowledges that the amendments are apocryphal at best. His user name clearly establishes him as a constitutional heretic.

5 hours ago, The Nehor said:

That would be a more appropriate avatar for an original constructionist viewpoint that acknowledges that the amendments are apocryphal at best. His user name clearly establishes him as a constitutional heretic.

Ha ha