Bill “Papa” Lee Posted January 5, 2018 Posted January 5, 2018 (edited) For those who do not know, President Monson Funeral is at 10:00AM MST, or 2:00PM EST. NEXT FRIDAY...JAN 12. Sorry for mix up. Edited January 5, 2018 by Bill “Papa” Lee 1
Scott Lloyd Posted January 5, 2018 Posted January 5, 2018 (edited) 17 minutes ago, Bill "Papa" Lee said: For those who do not know, President Monson Funeral is at 10:00AM MST, or 2:00PM EST. Also it would seem that on Saturday there will be either an announcement of Presidency members. Also a Conference of sorts where young people can watch and ask questions of President Nelson and his wife. It is posted on LDS.ORG. I pray that all goes well, with everything. Source, please. My understanding was that the funeral would be not tomorrow but a week from tomorrow. And I believe the occasion with President Nelson and his wife is a “Face to Face” broadcast that had already been scheduled weeks ago. The last one was with Elder Oaks and Elder Ballard. Edited to add: Your source, LDS.org, does give the date as Jan. 12, not tomorrow. Edited January 5, 2018 by Scott Lloyd
Guest Posted January 5, 2018 Posted January 5, 2018 9 minutes ago, Scott Lloyd said: Source, please. My understanding was that the funeral would be not tomorrow but a week from tomorrow. And I believe the occasion with President Nelson and his wife is a “Face to Face” broadcast that had already been scheduled weeks ago. The last one was with Elder Oaks and Elder Ballard. Maybe, let me look and get right back. I assumed when I saw "Friday", it was tomorrow.
Guest Posted January 5, 2018 Posted January 5, 2018 15 minutes ago, Scott Lloyd said: Source, please. My understanding was that the funeral would be not tomorrow but a week from tomorrow. And I believe the occasion with President Nelson and his wife is a “Face to Face” broadcast that had already been scheduled weeks ago. The last one was with Elder Oaks and Elder Ballard. Edited to add: Your source, LDS.org, does give the date as Jan. 12, not tomorrow. You are correct, Let me edit or shut this down.
Guest Posted January 5, 2018 Posted January 5, 2018 20 minutes ago, Duncan said: Isn't it on the 12 of January? Yes, I repaired the thread. 1
ksfisher Posted January 5, 2018 Posted January 5, 2018 10 hours ago, Bill "Papa" Lee said: For those who do not know, President Monson Funeral is at 10:00AM MST, or 2:00PM EST. NEXT FRIDAY...JAN 12. Sorry for mix up. The funeral is at 12 pm MST. https://www.mormonnewsroom.org/article/president-monson-funeral-arrangements-announced
The Nehor Posted January 6, 2018 Posted January 6, 2018 Is it closed casket? I need to know if he was translated.
Recommended Posts