Prayers are needed...

Tacenda

We have had a few kids in our ward who have gone through multiple massive surgeries very successfully.  It is remarkable what can be done these days.  Definite prayers, limitations are bad enough, but for a kid to be in pain is just heartbreaking.

12 hours ago, Tacenda said:

As some of you know, I help a young man in church on Sundays, he has had a neurological brain disorder since an infant. He is in a wheelchair and is tube fed, he cannot speak or grasp with his hands.

He is 13 years old and has a lot of pain. He stays home more now and I don't see him as much, this week they are hoping to operate on him, it will be a life or death back surgery. We had a special ward fast last Sunday. It's pretty critical. 

Hoping all of you that read this will keep him in your prayers. I call him a hero, he kept me going to church just as much as dialoguing on this forum has. 

What is his name?

22 minutes ago, snowflake said:

What is his name?

Jacob, and he's a big fan of the movie Cars! He recently had an artist paint the inside of his garage wall, the side that a ramp goes up leading into the house, a mural of all the cars including Mater and the background of those red hills! I'm so tempted to download his picture, but don't know if that is a good idea for privacy for his family. 

Thanks for asking!

15 hours ago, Jeanne said:

Tacenda..any word yet on the surgery??  Thinking of you.

I texted his mom yesterday and she said he had an echocardiogram done and if that checks out they can get the surgery scheduled. Thanks for asking Jeanne!! 

15 minutes ago, Tacenda said:

I texted his mom yesterday and she said he had an echocardiogram done and if that checks out they can get the surgery scheduled. Thanks for asking Jeanne!! 

This sounds like good news..keep us posted!!