Interesting Topics

Stone holm

Hm, just looked at the first page of articles which come up on my content. Really interesting posts by board members, but about 70% were locked. Must have been too interesting.

Actually they got a bit boring due to the repetiveness.

May I, one day, know The Mind of the Mods , also? ;):D

Think so. More worried about mom. She worries when I am not available even if she doesn't need me..But she is getting masage right now so that will help

Soru for rambling. TelL me to shUt Uo on main forum if too mUch

Think so. More worried about mom. She worries when I am not available even if she doesn't need me..But she is getting masage right now so that will help

Best thing in the world I believe, for the elderly, especially those that lost loved ones to have a massage.  They need that touch! 

Actually they got a bit boring due to the repetiveness.

Good point, those who say you cannot discuss a topic too much, are usually the ones who cannot avoid saying the same thing too much. :(

Hope you are alright. Have to say though, it is interesting what pain medicine does to a persons typing. You will want to read these after you get out and are feeling better. I'm sure they will give you a chuckle I know they would me. Get to feeling better and as the cliché goes, our prayers are with you.

Best thing in the world I believe, for the elderly, especially those that lost loved ones to have a massage.  They need that touch!

And my sister in law is a miracle worker....feeling much better myself though they are a bit late on meds. But with carrot cake who cares?

Lefthanded and refusing to proof...they are awful, lol. IV is off now, about to get another hit though so be interesting if they go wonky again.Edit...not the IV, the pulse thing....

Thank you for the prayers. As it turns out I am not ready to get up and dance yet, but the nurses brought in a fan and my meds so hopefully my head will settle down again.

Try to stay away so I sleep tonight. It isn't nice to be dosed up with sleep meds and wide awake.

Edited by calmoriah

Tacenda, thank you!  What an excellent suggestion!  Would you suggest that I speak with Pete, Julie, Linc, or Captain Greer?  Or perhaps I should speak with some combination of them, or with all of them? ;)  (I'm partial to Julie, myself, but I'll hasten to add that her looks have nothing to do with it ... :huh::unsure:)

*hugs* cal.

I remembered being in a hospital bed after my first c-section on a morphine drip. I was 2 hours from home (Logan) and calling every one I could find in the Salt Lake phone book who I knew since home was long distance. I am not an exuberant person, but I was that afternoon.

One of my missionary companions suggested I watch the RS broadcast that would be on in a few minutes.

I turned it off when the second speaker in a row started reading recipes and I finally realized I probably wasn't hearing them correctly.

Edited by Rain