Now Is The Time To Flee From Babylon, Cometh All Ye Whom Seeketh The Oil

The world is Babylon, the cup of Babylon is the sins of the world in which the people drink of daily. It is your way of life, for even to drink of cup is to set thine heart upon things of Mammon. It was said by Christ value not the things of world, set thine heart on the things of Heaven and rest of what you need shall be added unto ye. Behold so many have valued the things of world first and have missed out on the things of Heaven. Ye can not serve God and Mammon, choose this day whom ye serve for they whom love the world are lovers of the sins of world and they have drunk of the cup of Babylon and surely they will share in the woes of Babylon. Money is the poison of the viper in which cometh from the fangs, it taken hold of the hearts of man. Worship not the idol of Mammon in which you buy and sell with his mark for the love of money is a great sin in eyes of God.

The Lord thy God does not desire you to be happy in a world of sin in a body of corruption, for many I tell you have taken of the joys of the world and in doing so have become accountable to the laws. For it was said be not merry makers but bare thine cross, for to bare a cross does not mean to take joy in the world. Ye may take joy in your service to others and to God, but take no joy in the taking part in sins of Babylon in living by it systems of evil which decayeth the soul. Ye have deceived thine self to believe it is God will you are successful that you achieve a great financial position, that he wants you to be happy in a world of evil a kingdom of the beast. The snare of the world has ye and thou see it not for the trap is well hidden in the grass of the field. Ye are as the fly's which are entangled in the web of the world and soon cometh the spider to devour ye, for soon cometh the time that the mouth of Hell shall open upon the world and that man of evil will come even the Antichrist. 

It was said by Christ strive that ye be found worthy to be sealed of God and few we tell you have done so, for it is said few it shall be whom shall find the straight and narrow path unto life eternal. For many walketh the path of destruction which is broad in it way. They whom seek the kingdom of God must be willing to give up all they have, must be willing to let go of the things of Babylon and followeth not the way of Mammon, for they whom have much have great burden upon their soul and they whom have little have less, but if they whom have little desire to have much the burden is the same.

Can ye be as the prophets of old as the disciples of Christ whom took upon them their cross and bare it whom gave up all for their faith all the way unto their death, can ye be as those of the temple whom when the Romans came held their faith and turned the other cheek and fought not with the sword against them, but lay down their life as a lamb. Blessed are they whom in that time are willing to die for their faith in Christ, whom taketh not up the sword to defend themselves but stand in righteousness unto death. For any whom has faith whom taketh up the sword and slayeth another that same soul is bound to lake of fire until the final judgement. Therefore taketh not the life of another but be willing to give your life for the Lord thy God even Jesus Christ. 

And any whom forsaketh their faith to live in those days, shall lose their life and be taken to the lake of fire. Therefore endure the days of the Great tribulation in faith even as Job endured his tribulations, for misery will come and suffering but be in good cheer, knoweth in your heart you are justified to be with Abraham and the prophets if endure through such unto the end. The tree shall be soon shaken in the winds and the apples will fall, and some shall be found ripe for harvest and others shall be found rotten to the core, for in those days shall the fruits of the people of earth be shown and many whom were once more good will become more evil and many whom were once more evil may become more good. Pray that ye be found worthy to be counted of the first fruits unto God in which the second death shall have no power over you, that ye may be of those first resurrected in the day of burning, when Christ shall come with glory of His Father as a cleansing fire, in which only the righteous shall perceive but the wicked shall remain blind and see only the fire.

Now knoweth all the works of man are known to God and man is measured by those works, and They whom saith in their heart I need not be refined to gold, is as the hypocrite whom entereth not the refining fire   and remains as the ore of the earth. For change does not come without effort, therefore your sins remain upon ye if thou continues in filthy garments. It is through Christ that ye shall receive of the new wine and the new bottles, but the time of that receiving is determined by the measuring of your works on earth.  Now children of the earth prepare thineself for the times spoken of Daniel the prophet, and of Isaiah and John of revelations, for soon are those prophecy's fulfilled. And the mystery of how such is fulfilled shall be known only to a few until the time of judgement.

When much is given much is expected, when the Light shines directly and people reject the grace, the wrath remaineth upon them. Those in darkness are not capable of discerning the Light. This is given in grace may it serve ye when the thunders sound. 

I love CTR1 posts. :D:crazy:

1"Call To Repentance"

Edited by Kenngo1969

Hi, welcome to the board. Always great to meet someone both more crazy and more pretentious than I am. It is refreshing.

. The words of man shall be part of how they shall be judged, ye have taken it upon you to judge therefore you shall be judged. There is consequence to all actions the wise speak not if know not what they speak and to whom. When the figtree is shaken then ye shall know the consequence of calling these words 'crazy' and judging me pretentious. 

. The words of man shall be part of how they shall be judged, ye have taken it upon you to judge therefore you shall be judged. There is consequence to all actions the wise speak not if know not what they speak and to whom. When the figtree is shaken then ye shall know the consequence of calling these words 'crazy' and judging me pretentious. 

Wow, you are awful at rewriting scripture to support yourself and trying to keep a King James feel. You sound like a middle-school student trying to write Shakespearean love poetry and turn the lingo on and off throughout your statements. Your grammar is also bad and tortured by both modern and Elizabethan standards. If you really want to run with this whole "prophet of imminent judgement" routine you need to work on your presentation.

Let me know if you want a line-by-line breakdown to help you out a bit. Always willing to take time to help the local lunatic improve his craft.

Wow, you are awful at rewriting scripture to support yourself and trying to keep a King James feel. You sound like a middle-school student trying to write Shakespearean love poetry and turn the lingo on and off throughout your statements. Your grammar is also bad and tortured by both modern and Elizabethan standards. If you really want to run with this whole "prophet of imminent judgement" routine you need to work on your presentation.

Let me know if you want a line-by-line breakdown to help you out a bit. Always willing to take time to help the local lunatic improve his craft.

Ye are not of the sheep but counted of the goats, ye will be forgiven after much tribulation. until that time you shall not know me nor shall you understand the Light. Satan speaks through ye and thou knows it not, therefore you will not be spoken unto again. ye shall be rejected and cast down in that day of judgement, for ye showeth unto me the fruits of the serpent. It was the grace of God this message was given on this forum at this time, and everything spoken in it is the direct truth and will be fulfilled. Ye are counted with the hypocrites and shall be of those it is spoken in revelation whom will be weeping and gnashing their teeth.

Let ye know the consequence of your actions is ye shall be unheard until the last, it is written speak always in kindness for ye know not when you are speaking unto a Angel of the Lord. Behold the blind see not the light and speak in wickedness and the wrath cometh upon them. For what is spoken by me must be fulfilled and in speaking it so has it become written, ye shall be given over to the buffering of Satan in the coming days. My feet are dusted no more pearls will be cast before swine. 

Ye are not of the sheep but counted of the goats, ye will be forgiven after much tribulation. until that time you shall not know me nor shall you understand the Light. Satan speaks through ye and thou knows it not, therefore you will not be spoken unto again. ye shall be rejected and cast down in that day of judgement, for ye showeth unto me the fruits of the serpent. It was the grace of God this message was given on this forum at this time, and everything spoken in it is the direct truth and will be fulfilled. Ye are counted with the hypocrites and shall be of those it is spoken in revelation whom will be weeping and gnashing their teeth.

Let ye know the consequence of your actions is ye shall be unheard until the last, it is written speak always in kindness for ye know not when you are speaking unto a Angel of the Lord. Behold the blind see not the light and speak in wickedness and the wrath cometh upon them. For what is spoken by me must be fulfilled and in speaking it so has it become written, ye shall be given over to the buffering of Satan in the coming days. My feet are dusted no more pearls will be cast before swine.

The Apostle Paul taught us the way to be most effective when preaching and teaching the Gospel is to first know your target audience, and then communicate with that audience in a way they will appreciate and be able to understand. This efficacious Gospel communication is accomplished by first knowing the beliefs and cultural backgrounds of the people with whom you want to communicate, and then speaking to them with familiar language and a presentation of Gospel principles that they can easily comprehend and readily relate to.

20 And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;

21 To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.

22 To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some. (1 Corinthians 9)

By coming to this board out of the blue and preaching in such a bombastic style, a style even the latter-day prophets do not speak in, you will win no friends and only cause people around here to think you're a wee bit strange and full of yourself. It was a good try, but I'd quit now before falling even further behind.

Edited by teddyaware