Seriously No Politics ×

Valentinus... Are You There?

Garden Girl

Please tell me it was the game...please...one scare a day is all my heart can take.

It probably is Cal, hopefully Valentinus won't rub it in too much

And also hope you have a better, scare free day today!

It was the game... and I too hope your scare was't anything to do with your family...  and I'm sure Valentinus will have  a few jabs...

I really didn't think BYU played as well as they could... based on the way they beat the Longhorns last week... The Utes aren't any better than the L's...

GG

Edited by Garden Girl

What did I miss?

I was boo-hooing because the Cougars lost to the Utes in their annual rivalry football game... 20 - 13.  But last week the Cougars beat #15 U of Texas Longhorns... can't remember the final score but it was a pretty good margin.

Valentinus and I have a friendly rivalry of our own... he for the Utes, and me for the BYU Cougars.  We give each other a  hard time in a kidding way, although toward the end of last year he was getting a little pointed in his jabs...

GG

I was boo-hooing because the Cougars lost to the Utes in their annual rivalry football game... 20 - 13.  But last week the Cougars beat #15 U of Texas Longhorns... can't remember the final score but it was a pretty good margin.

Valentinus and I have a friendly rivalry of our own... he for the Utes, and me for the BYU Cougars.  We give each other a  hard time in a kidding way, although toward the end of last year he was getting a little pointed in his jabs...

GG

Oh, I always feel that way when Georgia Bulldogs lose to Georgia Tech, so I can feel your pain.

I'm here. Again, God demands that His righteousness will not be mocked by BYU against the Holy Utes.

So Georgia will never lose again against Georgia Tech. The funny thing is that I lecture once a year at Georgia Tech, I always make sure I have mud on my shoes, because every door had rug with team emblem (yellow jackets) so I can wipe off Georgia red clay. Then I take every opportunity to make fun of their football team and other teams, and they still invite me back...20 years of lectures. The bad thing is my sons are assumed I keep going back. :)

The cougars aren't a real team...just ask Garden Girl.

Ha!  There you go again!!

Did you see the Cougs play the #15 Texas Longhorns?  Beat them by a good margin... A real upset...

Did you see the girls' soccer team play last Friday night... they were behind 2 -  0 in the last of the 2nd half when they finally made a goal... then followed it with two more!! all within the last 8 minutes of the game to win...

Did you see the girls' volleyball team play San Diego State(?) last week... swept them, winning 3 sets for a match win.

There's more to BYU than the Utes game...

GG

It was the game... and I too hope your scare was't anything to do with your family...  and I'm sure Valentinus will have  a few jabs...

I really didn't think BYU played as well as they could... based on the way they beat the Longhorns last week... The Utes aren't any better than the L's...

GG

That's blasphemy! You should have your TR revoked for saying such godless rot! I love ya GG!

Ha!  There you go again!!

Did you see the Cougs play the #15 Texas Longhorns?  Beat them by a good margin... A real upset...

Did you see the girls' soccer team play last Friday night... they were behind 2 -  0 in the last of the 2nd half when they finally made a goal... then followed it with two more!! all within the last 8 minutes of the game to win...

Did you see the girls' volleyball team play San Diego State(?) last week... swept them, winning 3 sets for a match win.

There's more to BYU than the Utes game...

GG

Lady Cougs are different than football Cougs. God likes them. Meh...Texas ain't no big deal even if theyre #15. That's like playing in the kiddie pool with a 4 year old bully.

Well, tonight I'm a happy BYU Cougar fan...

Last night the ladies' volleyball team pulled out a victory over St Mary's in five sets... winning the  match in the 5th set by 2 points... really good volleyball...

And then tonight, the Cougars football team played Middle Tennessee (coming off of 3 straight wins) for a 37 to 10 victory.   

Yes... happy happy...

GG