Ufo Lying On The Bottom Of The Baltic Sea?

Zakuska

UFO Lying On The Bottom Of The Baltic Sea?

June 19, 2012

A Swedish expedition team has found an unidentified object at the bottom of the Baltic Sea, leaving some to believe it’s the remnants of an extra-terrestrial ship.

Scientists went off on a deep-water dive to debunk some theories about the underwater object, but were left with more questions than they had answers.

The divers found that the object was raised about 10 to 13 feet above the seabed, and curved in at the sides.

“First we thought this was only stone, but this is something else,” Ocean X team diver Peter Lindberg said in a press release.

The object had an egg shaped hole leading into it from the top, working like an opening. On top of the object, they found strange stone circle formations, which resembled small fireplaces. The stones were covered in something that resembled “soot.”

“During my 20-year diving career, including 6000 dives, I have never seen anything like this. Normally stones don’t burn. I can’t explain what we saw, and I went down there to answer questions, but I came up with even more questions “, Stefan Hogeborn, one of the divers at Ocean X Team, said in the press release.

Farther back from the object, the Ocean X team said that they could see a “runway” or a downhill path that is flattened at the seabed with the object at the end of it.

“As laymen we can only speculate how this is made by nature, but this is the strangest thing I have ever experienced as a professional diver“, continues Peter Lindberg, one of the founder Ocean X Team.

Scientists are currently examining samples from the circle-shaped object, and experts in sonar imaging are processing data from the “ship” to help shed more light on what exactly this underwater object is.

The outline of the ship on pictures resembles the famous Star Wars ship the “Millennium Falcon.”

Lindberg said the odd thing about the discovery is that there is no silt on the rock, which is an ordinary thing to find when lying at the bottom of the sea.

He also told Fox News that the object is “disc-shaped” and “appears to have construction lines and boxes drawn on it.”

Lindberg told the news agency that the Americans and Japanese “are much more excited” about the discovery than the local Swedish people.

http://www.redorbit.com/news/space/1112641006/ufo-lying-on-the-bottom-of-the-baltic-sea/

Intresting.

I think they all went off the "deep end".

You can't wave it off so easily.

I have a radical theory that it is a sin for extra-terrestrial races to visit earth during our mortal probation. Alien sightings, abductions and UFOs are disobedient teenagers who get a thrill from barnstorming earth and picking up humans. They probably receive a good talking too by Bishop Glorgax when they get caught.

:vader:

I have a radical theory that it is a sin for extra-terrestrial races to visit earth during our mortal probation. Alien sightings, abductions and UFOs are disobedient teenagers who get a thrill from barnstorming earth and picking up humans. They probably receive a good talking too by Bishop Glorgax when they get caught.

:vader:

I was wondering where I left that thing...I have to get back to my home planet...it was my Dad's spaceship, so you are right about the teenager thing.

Interesting indeed...

I never understand the level of skeptism (although I do have a sensible amt myself in the majority of cases). It's just that I don't know why we should be surprised at the possibility of alien travelers, space ships, etc. WE are alien travelers (to the moon/Mars) Our knowledge is expanding every passing year... look how far we've come in my 71 years of life. We've gone from the earliest of automobile technology to landing complex vehicles on the moon and Mars that will rove and send back to earth pictures for goodness sake...

What's so surprising that on maybe one or more of these worlds that God created that there would be intelligent life progressing... that had/has developed knowledge even further than we have, and it is only a matter of time until we solve the problems that possibly others have solved that allowed them to travel through space and time. We are well on our way after all. Aren't there experiments going on right now regarding "folding time" that would solve the problem of traveling long distances in space?

I, too, am usually pretty skeptical about most "alien" type stories, but my underlying feeling is that there are beings in various stages of advancement... some behind us... some ahead of us... but all progressing. And I believe this is part of Heavenly Father's plan...

GG

Interesting indeed...

I never understand the level of skeptism (although I do have a sensible amt myself in the majority of cases). It's just that I don't know why we should be surprised at the possibility of alien travelers, space ships, etc. WE are alien travelers (to the moon/Mars)

GG

Good point.

GG:

Distances my friend distances. The fastest rocket we have goes a little over 40,000 miles per hour. It literally takes years for us to go just to Mars.

To give you an idea of the scale involved.

[media=]

That was what I meant in my post when I asked if we weren't conducting experiments on "folding time"... I thought I read somewhere that research was being done in this area because of the problem of distances and how long it takes to travel in space...

GG