Seriously No Politics ×

Prayers Please

Sebastian is our 18 year old cat. He is a great sailing buddy. He has a blood clot that has affected his hind legs. The vet says it's the result of fighting a major infection. I can't put him to sleep yet he is still my buddy and he still had quality of life until last night.

Also we have to leave Boot Key Harbor in Florida this evening and sail north to Georgia before we blow our weather window. We're 2 days behind waitng for medication. Our first stop is Palm Beach, 165 miles.

Thanks!

Rod

Edited by rodheadlee

I too have a wonderful feline companion... Bob... so I know how you feel. I always express my thanks for Bob in my prayers and include him in my prayers for well being...

I do pray that what is right for Sebastian will be, and that you will know if and when it's time to let go.

GG

Thanks for your prayers, Sebastian passed away in his sleep today.

I'm so sorry Rod... but think what a wonderful life he had, sailing the seas with you and your wife. You gave him 18 years... Now he waits for you at the Rainbow Bridge.

GG

GG is right, you know that he had a good life with you due to the length of it. I hope that you and your wife will receive all the comfort you need to accept the void his absence makes in your life right now.