This Could Only Happen In The Mormon Church! Too Perfect!

Yes the Singles Ward in our Stake just had a new President called, so first order of business find those who have not been attending and send out the Sister Missionaries to invite them back. So Friday night two Sister Missionaries show up at our house to invite Elder Lee back to Church. Yes the new President did not check right outside his office for Caleb’s mission plaque. While laughing, I told the Sister Missionaries he would be back in 8 months and I would make sure he stopped by…Odd the things I find funny.

We should invite them over Sunday when he calls, they can call him to repentance... :rofl: :rofl:

I am of a mind to go get him right now so he can be where he should be...under PA PA's roof. :air_kiss:

Missionaries are the last to know some things. On my mission I approached someones house and was immediately berated and screamed at. I related this story to members of the ward and was consistently told "That family has requested/demanded not to be contacted by anyone from Church."

Missionaries are the last to know some things. On my mission I approached someones house and was immediately berated and screamed at. I related this story to members of the ward and was consistently told "That family has requested/demanded not to be contacted by anyone from Church."

I found the opposite to be true. Approached PEC with the question of "Did you know so-and-so died last week?"

" near the end of a particularly long and somber high council sacrament meeting,the bishop was informed by the messenger/deacon that one of the High Priests had died. Upon surveying the congregation and the sleeping high priests he asked,' which one' "

" near the end of a particularly long and somber high council sacrament meeting,the bishop was informed by the messenger/deacon that one of the High Priests had died. Upon surveying the congregation and the sleeping high priests he asked,' which one' "

:lazy::rofl: