Bill Keller Reports On His Conversation With Satan

Pahoran

Bill Keller, self-appointed guardian of Christian([tm] and ©) orthodoxy and America's bigot-in-chief, knows exactly what Satan thinks about prominent American Protestants who support Mitt Romney; see this article.

While several paragraphs are devoted to telling readers just how important Keller is -- he refers to himself in the third person throughout -- the real meat of it is that "Satan is cheering Rev. Franklin Graham, Joel Osteen, and the former special prosecutor during the Clinton impeachment investigation Kenn [sic] Starr for being too gutless to tell the truth about Mormon cult member Mitt Romney."

And how does Keller know this?

Well, since Keller is a Christian([tm] and ©), he can't possibly be bearing false witness, so him making it all up is immediately ruled out. And it's not in the Bible, which is the only source of truth for a Christian([tm] and ©) of Keller's persuasion. Thus, there is only one other possibility: Keller must have heard it directly from the horse's mouth. (Which is, after all, only a horse length away from Keller himself.)

That's right; Keller must have gotten it from Old Scratch himself.

Which isn't all that surprising, since Keller and the Prince of Darkness have been regularly chewing the fat on political matters since at least 2007, when Old Nick evidently assured Keller that a vote for Romney was a vote for him, too.

Regards,

Pahoran

Keller is a hoot. It is just too funny to me that there are people in the world that are so full of BS and yet, with a straight face, claim to be a Christian. There is a complete disconnect between what Jesus taught and what he does and says. He is obviously in need of our prayers because his mental state is just so pitiful. I wonder how many people like him would even recongize the Savior if they met him? Eventually I hope he is able to pull his head out of that very dark hole and see any light some day.

What next, is he going to go as far as to start issuing death threats against Mitt Romney if he doesn't drop out of the presidential race?

Seriously, as silly & loony-tunes as this guy is, just where do his limitations lie, if he has any at all?

What next, is he going to go as far as to start issuing death threats against Mitt Romney if he doesn't drop out of the presidential race?

Seriously, as silly & loony-tunes as this guy is, just where do his limitations lie, if he has any at all?

I don't know the man from a sack of rocks (and listening to him talk probably wouldn't help anyone tell the difference) but my guess is that he's a mere demagogue, cynically pandering to the lowest common denominator of EV opinion. And while that lowest is admittedly pretty low, I don't think it would countenance threats of outright violence.

That said, if someone were to physically attack Romney (or threaten his wife, or stalk his children) I expect Keller would provide a bit of sanctimonious double-talk to the effect that while Chrisjuns shouldn't do such things, anything bad that happens to a Satan-inspired cultist is clearly God's judgement.

Regards,

Pahoran

I don't know the man from a sack of rocks (and listening to him talk probably wouldn't help anyone tell the difference) but my guess is that he's a mere demagogue, cynically pandering to the lowest common denominator of EV opinion. And while that lowest is admittedly pretty low, I don't think it would countenance threats of outright violence.

You know, he may not have to; as wacky as he is, I'm sure he has a few devout followers that take him very seriously- enough that any of them would take matters into their own hands if they were that driven to deal with what they perceive as a threat to America, and to their own definition of 'faith'.

:vader:

That said, if someone were to physically attack Romney (or threaten his wife, or stalk his children) I expect Keller would provide a bit of sanctimonious double-talk to the effect that while Chrisjuns shouldn't do such things, anything bad that happens to a Satan-inspired cultist is clearly God's judgement.

You bet he would!

In fact, I say that, with the chances of Mitt Romney winning the GOP nomination, which is greater then any other LDS candidate in American political history, ever- I hope he ups his security decal, because there is very likely a militant anti-Mormon nutjob out there that would do anything to make sure that Mitt wouldn't win the general election, or even the nomination, to the point that such a individual would be willing to pull a 'Arthur Bremer' on Romney at some point of time.

...If you don't know what I'm talking about; basically I'm saying that Romney could become a target of attempted assassination.

Yes it is just a shame that people who claim Jesus make knowingly falsely accuse another. I am sure there will be many who will say "Lord, Lord, did I not mock others and ridicule other religions in your name". As the saying goes apples do not fall to far from the tree.

I'm sure you're saying something; I just can't quite figure out what.

Regards,

Pahoran

Archived