COVID-19 death in Lee Family…

Thankfully, tomorrow all of my children and grandchildren will all gather at our home together for the first time in many, many weeks. I want to thank all of you for your prayers and concerns for my family. 

However, at the same time my children were sick and hospitalized, their cousin, and my niece was in another nearby hospital, and she did not survive. She was a mother of three, and not yet 40 years of age. So, we will gather here at my home tomorrow for, Sunday Dinner, and then at the funeral home on Monday as other members of our family mourn. 

I cannot imagine the sorrow that her parents are enduring at this time. I have been so focused upon my own children and grandchildren, that I failed keep closer tabs on how serious things had become for our niece. It is hard to rejoice at the good fortune of my immediate family, when others I love know, no such rejoicing. 

Condolences to you and to your extended family on your, and on their, loss, Brother Bill.  May the Spirit comfort you all during this very difficult time.  You will be in my prayers.

Best Wishes and Godspeed,

-Ken