What are they doing now?

Lately the thought has come to me, what are the standup comedians who have passed doing on the other side? Do they still have gigs and try out new material?

" A Priest , a Mormon Bishop and a Rabii walk into a bar "    finish the joke .

Yes, I know , I should think about more serious things.

Was it ... painful?  

[Cue rimshot!]

"Thanks!  You're a great crowd!  I'll be here all week!  Try the chicken!  It's delicious!"

;) :D

On 7/28/2021 at 11:30 AM, strappinglad said:

Lately the thought has come to me, what are the standup comedians who have passed doing on the other side? Do they still have gigs and try out new material?

And the bartender says, “What kind of God would allow this cliche to endure beyond death?” Then the bartender attempts to commit suicide in a comical manner.

On 7/28/2021 at 9:30 AM, strappinglad said:

The Priest says, "What kind of bar is this anyway?  Where are the drinks?"

The Mormon Bishop says, "I recognize it!  It's the pleasing bar of God, which bar striketh the wicked with awful dread and fear.'"

The Rabbi answers, "There's nothing pleasing about this bar.  I think you mean the pleading bar of God.  It's a legal term.  Clearly we are here to be judged".  

At this point Saint Peter approaches the bar and looks the three of them over and says, "If you are going to make jokes, get some new material. Royal Skousen was in here a few minutes ago, and used exactly the same routine."

Edited by InCognitus