San Juan Puerto Rico Temple artistic rendition released

Judd

san-juan-puerto-rico-temple-2603-main.jp

I find this fairly interesting. Not necessarily the rendition, but the fact that this temple was announced three months ago and now there’s already a rendition and they will start construction this year. With the exception of the 10,700 square foot design, has there ever been a temple announced with such a quick rendering and construction plan? Within the past 20 years, you’re waiting at least two years for a rendering, and typically more.

Edited by Judd
1 hour ago, Judd said:

I find this fairly interesting. Not necessarily the rendition, but the fact that this temple was announced three months ago and now there’s already a rendition and they will start construction this year. With the exception of the 10,700 square foot design, has there ever been a temple announced with such a quick rendering and construction plan? Within the past 20 years, you’re waiting at least two years for a rendering, and typically more.

Well, that is the name of the game where Pres. Nelson is concerned, it feels like. 

2 hours ago, Judd said:

My late wife was Puerto Rican (born & raised there).  I am sure that she is ecstatic to know of this as she works on the other side of the veil.  Something nice after that devastating hurricane.  Por siempre la llamare preciosa.