Jump to content
Seriously No Politics ×

Update on McKenna Denson Lawsuit (Hearing Schedule)


Recommended Posts

Posted
45 minutes ago, kllindley said:

My observations are purely the result of anecdotal evidence from counseling  with hundreds of women. 

Fair enough. Some years back, I attempted to date a woman in our stake, but it went nowhere. Later one of her best friends told me that the woman had been disturbed that I never forced the situation. She interpreted that as a sign of disinterest. Instead I was just being respectful and treating her the way I would wish to be treated. 

She ended up marrying a housemate of mine who wasn’t afraid of using a large dose of coercion. I suspect she found this more ‘attractive ‘ in courtship than she did in marriage. She actually divorced him at one point, but they’ve remarried and seem to be happy, which makes me happy. 

But I’m loathe to take one personal experience and project it onto all women. And I don’t think this had anything to do with physical attractiveness necessarily. 

Posted

 

3 minutes ago, Hamba Tuhan said:

But I’m loathe to take one personal experience and project it onto all women. And I don’t think this had anything to do with physical attractiveness necessarily. 

Please don't.  There are men who are into submissiveness, but no one should assume therefore women should be generally domineering I am guessing.

Posted
54 minutes ago, kllindley said:

Yeah. I think we both recognize that is an important, but rarely explicitly acknowledged fact. 

Further, I'll argue that at least some women would be okay with it (or even admot to wanting) some degree of "light coercion" or "moderate pressure" or "reasonable force" from certain men. 

I have finally found something I disagree with you over.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...