Anybody know why my thread on the g & s building got closed?

Just noticed that my thread on the great and spacious building has been summarily closed.

i find this puzzling. Except for some petulant pushback by one or two individuals, I thought the discussion had been, for the most part, reasoned, civil and even thought provoking. And I don't really think the discussion had run its course, as happens so often with threads that remain open for days and weeks after they have outlasted their usefulness. And despite some attempt at derailment, I really didn't see any of that in my thread.

Moreover, it seemed to be getting a lot of traffic, garnering well over a thousand views in two or three days. And some of the posts got a considerable number of rep points.

The only thing I can guess is that there was some angry reporting to the moderation team that has gone on under the radar. I think there was some misunderstanding by some of intended meaning, terms and symbols, and perhaps that got carried into the reporting.

I'm not complaining, really. Just curious. But I've seem some threads on, say, the Mormon leaks that were far more unseemly.

Edited by Scott Lloyd

My Will Be Done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Cue thunder.]

Bwah-hah-hah-hah-hah-ha-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah!!!

What?

Oh. :huh:

Sorry. :huh: 

Where was I?

No idea. :unknw: