I Had Lunch With Rod and Patty

ERayR

16 minutes ago, Garden Girl said:

I would looove to have lunch with Rod and Patti... Did they say how the kittens (cats?) are doing now?  

GG

They had the cats with them.  I did not see the cats.  They left them in the car. Indeed we did have an interesting conversation but couldn't stretch it as they still had a long way to drive.

On 3/7/2016 at 0:18 PM, Garden Girl said:

I would looove to have lunch with Rod and Patti... Did they say how the kittens (cats?) are doing now?  

GG

The kittens are cats now. Benny is an outdoor cat, he only comes home to eat, Leia is a real lady now and she loves being held and petted. Leia is going to make a great sailor. They spent 3 days at my brothers cabin with another kitten and a wolf. The wolf is like the mom to the kitten she is such a tender dog. They found the kitten in the middle of the road in the backwoods of Idaho and named him Steve. By the end of the 3rd day they were all getting along well. We broke our camera or I would post some pics :(

Edited by rodheadlee
On 3/7/2016 at 1:18 PM, Garden Girl said:

GG

Darn and they didn't have too much farther to go, at least I think they were nearby the highway to get to your home!  Hopefully one day GG!!  EDIT:  Whoa, that would have only been another 14 or so more hours, not long at all. ;)  Hope someday...maybe they'll sail to Oregon one day!

Edited by Tacenda
On 3/10/2016 at 7:53 AM, Tacenda said:

Darn and they didn't have too much farther to go, at least I think they were nearby the highway to get to your home!  Hopefully one day GG!!  EDIT:  Whoa, that would have only been another 14 or so more hours, not long at all. ;)  Hope someday...maybe they'll sail to Oregon one day!

Actually we will drive by GG's house late summer on my way to my other brother's house. We can stop for lunch then. I'd like to meet you and your husband too Tacenda. We drive up I-15 every now and then. I believe I'd have a lot in common with your man.

Gosh Rod... if you and Patti get this way, I hope you'll stop for sure... I'm off of Hwy 101, which is the main coastal highway down to California... beautiful drive if you have the time vs taking Interstate 5...

GG

1 hour ago, rodheadlee said:

Actually we will drive by GG's house late summer on my way to my other brother's house. We can stop for lunch then. I'd like to meet you and your husband too Tacenda. We drive up I-15 every now and then. I believe I'd have a lot in common with your man.

I believe you would too!