You can pull the nails, but the holes remain?

salgare

It seems a couple of banned users have shown up again, and Limited users taken off limited.  If you look in General Discussions you can see a "sticky" post by the mods talking about the Limited, at least.

btw, full disclosure ...

This is me

http://www.mormondialogue.org/topic/65217-who-are-you/#comment-1209484697

In reading the updated rules, I'm in violation with this sock.  Hagoth7 got me interested in seeing if things might have changed here.  I have no clue why ccrw was banned but would like to have ccrw re-instated if somethings have indeed changed here.

http://www.mormondiscussions.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=939104#p939104

1 hour ago, salgare said:

Please inform me about this new (to me) board update. 

No edit/delete

Can not respond/post anywhere but here in social.

Am I "limited" already?  Is there a minimum number of posts required here?

Same problem here.  I could post before the site upgrade.  Now there is no option except in social hall.

I don't understand that when someone agrees to the rules, and then complains about them. 25 posts have been the rules for as long as I can remember. I broke rules before and have been given a second chance, which I do not attend to do again. Be patient and within a few days or a month and you will reach your 25. A board without rules would be chaos. 

1 hour ago, Pa Pa said:

I don't understand that when someone agrees to the rules, and then complains about them. 25 posts have been the rules for as long as I can remember. I broke rules before and have been given a second chance, which I do not attend to do again. Be patient and within a few days or a month and you will reach your 25. A board without rules would be chaos. 

No complaints PaPa.  The new board software update appears to operate a bit different now.  Before the 25 rule still allowed one to post in "General" but not create a new thread or vote.  Likely the same as limited status?

On this new update it appears a new user can ONLY post in social until the 25 is hit, then full rights are given in General/news

18 hours ago, deli_llama said:

Alas, no joy. Perhaps I need 25 new posts. 

Wait, I see 227. Either you are very fast, or...I dunno. 

I meant to woo hoo you as you were at 25, now 27 ... get upstairs and post away!

15 hours ago, deli_llama said:

Nah, don't have much to say, prefer reading and observing. I just wanted the option to reply—you know, on the off chance that I ever did feel the desire. I like to plan ahead and fully premeditate my sins. 

You should, if I can you can!  Like your Lama!

On 1/7/2016 at 11:30 PM, Tacenda said:

First I need to learn to spell it. :(

Well, you spelled it correctly both times! :D  A Lama is a Tibetan Buddhist Monk who reincarnates.  A Llama is a South American beast.  You just need to know when to use which spelling.

But can a Llama be a Lama?  I'm pretty sure Lamas cannot be Llamas.

On December 28, 2015 at 2:16 AM, Stargazer said:

It seems a couple of banned users have shown up again, and Limited users taken off limited.  If you look in General Discussions you can see a "sticky" post by the mods talking about the Limited, at least.

It would seem that grace and forgiveness would be welcomed. I hope that I am welcome to full fellowship. I hope...I hope ...I hope. :) 

On 12/28/2015 at 5:10 PM, salgare said:

What was your previous handle?

hehe, just kidding

Nope, no previous handle.  The reason I created an account was the old site wouldn't let you read more than 10 pages of posts in a 24 hour period unless you were logged in.  It was a Julie Rowe thread last year that got me to finally create an account.  Fun reading!

• 2 weeks later...