Olivia

cdowis

Obviously it wasn't going to do anything, they wouldn't have allowed it on camera for one thing, but after hearing about two kids who just died what normally I would love to watch because I love snakes, love the feel of them (though I wouldn't allow myself or my kids to pick up one that big) was excruciating...just waiting to see if it got tighter and tighter...ugh.

Obviously it wasn't going to do anything, they wouldn't have allowed it on camera for one thing, but after hearing about two kids who just died what normally I would love to watch because I love snakes, love the feel of them (though I wouldn't allow myself or my kids to pick up one that big) was excruciating...just waiting to see if it got tighter and tighter...ugh.

Finally I find something wierd about you. The only good snake is one that is made into boots, belt and hatband.

I don't know if I could ever own one, I would worry about it getting out because I hate to be startled. That is why my pets have to be noisy and large enough so I know exactly where they are all the time.

I think her talent is her acting, her personality. 

For example, how she matter of fact says "nothing" when asked what's in the box.  The suspense when she and the boa are staring at each other (I wonder what's going to happen)

"I'm not finished" at the end, and finishes up the poem still in character.

So......where was the talent?  A cute girl with a cute accent holding a boa. 

I thought she wrote the poem herself....with help of course (though having reread it and knowing she reads tons, it is possible the help was rather minor as I've known an eight year old that would have been able to do it all on his own and then some).  That is what it sounded like to me at the beginning, that they were saying she was a poet.  And then I kind of forgot about it due to waiting for the snake to chomp on her head.  Perhaps it was only that she liked reciting poetry of others though.

Good memory and great presence at the very least.  I don't think I know of any kid that age who would be so composed in front of that big of an audience all on her own and performers run in my brother's family so I've run into a number of kids her age performing (and probably have a grandchild who will get into it as well, at least the dancing part...at three years of age she made sure she was front and center stage, lol...but she still wasn't spot on her mark...maybe by the time she's Olivia's age, she just might manage it).

Perhaps someone knows the poem?

Okay, did a little googling and it looks like it was her poem after all.

http://suprememastertv.com/services_subt.php?bo_table=download&wr_id=10896&subt_cont=aw&show=aw&eps_no=1933&flag_s=&d=down

Edited by calmoriah