Contacting Moderators?

emarkp

I've tried contacting the moderators via PM (to all in the Moderators list) about a moderation event.

I've waited 3 to 4 days for a reply and have received none. Is PM not the way to go for contacting moderators?

I've tried contacting the moderators via PM (to all in the Moderators list) about a moderation event.

I've waited 3 to 4 days for a reply and have received none. Is PM not the way to go for contacting moderators?

They don't care about explanations, they don't care about errors and they mostly ignore you if you PM them. I found one, once who would talk to me a bit... for which I was grateful. It helped me a bit. But I suspect they view it as too much work to consider conversations to be helpful to their function. That may be accurate.

It is frustrating to be misunderstood, but you just have to get used to it.

Edited by CASteinman

Board rule # 1. Essentially, do not bother the Mods except to report a post/thread that seems to be breaking the Guidelines.

As I have found out in life in general,asking a "why " question always results in another "why" question. It can be neverending as I imagine the Mods have experienced.

I did send a note to Nemesis 4 days ago. He gave me a warning, then before I posted again I got threadbanned. Haven't heard back.

I've been thread banned before. Naturally I didn't deserve it. :D However, it is probably best to go on to other things and not argue with the moderators after all the have control of the magic wand. :crazy:

I like the mods. They are like a different kind of species with special powers. Nemesis' fist can be brutal. Don't mention uteruses around Hestia. Minos is very anti-social. Ares and Skylla are more commonly lurking. Although, Ares' avatar doesn't seem threatening enough and Skylla's avatar reminds me of a hydra but more kid friendly. Chaos...he is like the un-moved mover. Juliann, the supreme goddess, doesn't scare me. Hmph!

Mods, I don't mind as much to be limited in posting since I regret half of them, but I can't even give rep points. Also, I hate to try to insert my own idea for an OP into other threads, lame. Is there a limit to my limitedness or is this an eternity thing? xoxoxo

Edited by Tacenda

Mods, I don't mind as much to be limited in posting since I regret half of them, but I can't even give rep points. Also, I hate to try to insert my own idea for an OP into other threads, lame. Is there a limit to my limitedness or is this an eternity thing? xoxoxo

You've been condemned to be a daughter of perdition, sorry... JK :)