Nathair/|\ Posted November 9, 2012 Posted November 9, 2012 If we're going this route, then before this thread gets closed down for the obvious, I may as well post this from all of us who didn't like either major choice.
Mark Beesley Posted November 9, 2012 Posted November 9, 2012 I didn't start the jabbing.ROTFLMAOMommy, Billy hit me . . .
Mark Beesley Posted November 9, 2012 Posted November 9, 2012 If we're going this route, then before this thread gets closed down for the obvious, I may as well post this from all of us who didn't like either major choice.[media=] I like it.Vote Green.
Scott Lloyd Posted November 9, 2012 Posted November 9, 2012 ROTFLMAOYou use vulgar initialisms on a religious message board and expect to be taken seriously?Well, I guess if your goal is to preach to your choir you might have some success.
Nathair/|\ Posted November 9, 2012 Posted November 9, 2012 I like it.Vote Green.If Damh was American, that's probably who he would vote for.
Mark Beesley Posted November 9, 2012 Posted November 9, 2012 You use vulgar initialisms on a religious message board and expect to be taken seriously?For the record Scott, I never said I expected to be taken seriously. For crying out loud, this is an open forum on the internet. Period. End of Story.Sheesh.
Mark Beesley Posted November 9, 2012 Posted November 9, 2012 Well, I guess if your goal is to preach to your choir you might have some success.But he hit me first . . . really Scott, really????
Mark Beesley Posted November 9, 2012 Posted November 9, 2012 We do have idiots whom think it is permissible to do outrageous the things as a result of this election. But we are nothing like NAZI Germany.And some of them are posting on this Board . . . (I may be one of 'em.)
Scott Lloyd Posted November 9, 2012 Posted November 9, 2012 (edited) For the record Scott, I never said I expected to be taken seriously. For crying out loud, this is an open forum on the internet. Period. End of Story.You post with your intent, I'll post with mine. Edited November 9, 2012 by Scott Lloyd
Mark Beesley Posted November 9, 2012 Posted November 9, 2012 You post with your intent, I'll post with mine.For the record--again--lest you misunderstand, I did not say I was not serious. I simply know my audience, and know better than to expect it to take what I write seriously, particularly when 95 percent of it is posting anonymously. Heck, for all I know you aren't even Scott Lloyd.Yeah, I just dissed the whole Board.
Scott Lloyd Posted November 9, 2012 Posted November 9, 2012 For the record--again--lest you misunderstand, I did not say I was not serious. I simply know my audience, and know better than to expect it to take what I write seriously, particularly when 95 percent of it is posting anonymously. Heck, for all I know you aren't even Scott Lloyd.Yeah, I just dissed the whole Board. I don't post under a screen name. There are people here on the board who know me in real life and who will vouch for that.
Saints Alive Posted November 10, 2012 Posted November 10, 2012 I'll make this my last post in this thread; a word of caution. I believe De Tocqueville said the biggest threat to American democracy would be tyranny and despotism with the majorities consent. Enjoy the rest of this overtly political thread. Bye.
Nemesis Posted November 10, 2012 Posted November 10, 2012 This thread has gone down hill. Thread Closed.
Recommended Posts