Prayer Request

I just wanted to ask you guys for some prayers on behal of my wife and unborn daughter. We are in the third trimester and my wife has been having some health issues. It's been a difficult pregnancy for her. My daughter is still healthy though but the doctors are talking about the baby potentially coming prematurely.

Im honestly worried more about my wife who is dealing with low blood platelets. There are other issues, but thats the big one. Any prayers are very much welcome.

I just wanted to ask you guys for some prayers on behal of my wife and unborn daughter. We are in the third trimester and my wife has been having some health issues. It's been a difficult pregnancy for her. My daughter is still healthy though but the doctors are talking about the baby potentially coming prematurely.

Im honestly worried more about my wife who is dealing with low blood platelets. There are other issues, but thats the big one. Any prayers are very much welcome.

Having been their with my wife...you got it. It is much easier to suffer than to see someone suffer. Myself I have a grandbaby due soon.