What Can We Do To Prepare?

To, more so than any other time, we really need to focus on the pure religion of Christ: "James 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world." Let us remember our fellow man and provide succor to them member and non-member alike. Remember that all our actions will be under a microscope as individuals and as a people; walk the path of righteousness at all times and in all places.

We will not make points by climbing giant mountains, but by doing the works of our Master in the simple tasks of life.

To, more so than any other time, we really need to focus on the pure religion of Christ: "James 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world." Let us remember our fellow man and provide succor to them member and non-member alike. Remember that all our actions will be under a microscope as individuals and as a people; walk the path of righteousness at all times and in all places.

We will not make points by climbing giant mountains, but by doing the works of our Master in the simple tasks of life.

Agreed 100%. The best thing we can do is to show the world that we are called Latter-day Saints for a reason.

I'm going to join the circus and become a clown to show people that Mormons are funny and have noses that squeak.

As St Francis would say "Preach the Gospel always. If necessary, use words."

Francis of Assisi had a rubber nose?

I don't recall reading that about him, and I've read quite a bit.

Lehi

One good thing is coming out of this. I work for a company that makes food storage. Born-agains from all over the country are suddenly buying dehydrated food in preperation for the end times. I don't know to what extent coverage of this doctrine is making a difference, but it's sure helping our bottom line.

One good thing is coming out of this. I work for a company that makes food storage. Born-agains from all over the country are suddenly buying dehydrated food in preperation for the end times. I don't know to what extent coverage of this doctrine is making a difference, but it's sure helping our bottom line.

My wife saw a report that was somewhat mocking towards those who store food. They considered them strange. The report also said the government advises only a few days food supply. Let's see, believe government or follow a prophet... MW