Countdown to general discussion!

jonq1102

You know, i don't know what a discordian is so i will guess 3!

Congratulations. You are now a discordian pope!

PopeCard.gifI would also have accepted: A purple cinnamon bear or phi.

Edited by Nathair

How to Effectively Get Rid Of People

From Every Astrological Sign

Aries: Smile and nod vacantly. Never express an opinion, preference or idea. When they ask you questions about yourself, DO NOT give a substantial answer. Your interests? "Oh

Edited by Nathair

what happens at 25

I think he gets to post new threads in the general discussion forum...however, he can just keep posting here I think until he ups his number (5 more at this time), I don't think he has to wait for replies though it does make it much more interesting.

jq, if you can think of three words you can go post in the pinned thread for some of your needed count, additions are always welcomed there.

As far as questions here....what type of topics are you looking forward to posting about in the GD forum?

I think he gets to post new threads in the general discussion forum...however, he can just keep posting here I think until he ups his number (5 more at this time), I don't think he has to wait for replies though it does make it much more interesting.

jq, if you can think of three words you can go post in the pinned thread for some of your needed count, additions are always welcomed there.

As far as questions here....what type of topics are you looking forward to posting about in the GD forum?

i'M ALL ABOUT APOLOGETICS, i AM STRONGLY CONSIDERING lds AND FEEL THERE IS A SUPERNATURAL REASON i HAVE ALWAYS BEEN OBSESSED WITH IT. oops sorry for caps, too lazy to fix it lol

[

Sagittarius: Be clingy, needy, accusatory and miserable. Never, ever laugh. Be perpetually offended by someone or something, particularly if it's harmless. Lock yourself in your room because the world has absolutely nothing interesting to offer. If they ask you to do something enjoyable, reply with "What's the point? We're all just gonna die anyway."

:P;):crazy:

I don't get it!! I'm a Sagitarius gal and I'm nothing like described above... in fact, I seem to be an eternal optimist with a sunny view, a spring in my step, ready smile, and a love of life...

from the beach... and lovin' it... GG

[

Sagittarius: Be clingy, needy, accusatory and miserable. Never, ever laugh. Be perpetually offended by someone or something, particularly if it's harmless. Lock yourself in your room because the world has absolutely nothing interesting to offer. If they ask you to do something enjoyable, reply with "What's the point? We're all just gonna die anyway."

:P;):crazy:

I don't get it!! I'm a Sagitarius gal and I'm nothing like described above... in fact, I seem to be an eternal optimist with a sunny view, a spring in my step, ready smile, and a love of life...

from the beach... and lovin' it... GG

No No, GG If you want to annoy a Sagittarius you act like that. Our OP needs to learn not to ask for random stuff when there is a Discordian around.

How many Aries does it take to change a light bulb?

Only one, but it takes a hell of a lot of light bulbs.

How many Tauruses does it take to change a light bulb?

What, me move?

How many Geminis does it take to change a light bulb?

Two.

That's lame!

OK... Only one, but good luck keeping their attention that long.

How many Cancers does it take to change a light bulb?

Only one, but he has to bring his mother.

How many Leos does it take to change a light bulb?

A dozen. One to change the bulb, and eleven to applaud.

How many Virgos does it take to change a light bulb?

One to clean out the socket, one to dust the bulb, one to install, and two engineers to check the work.

How many Libras does it take to change a light bulb?

Libras can't decide if the bulb needs to be changed.

How many Scorpios does it take to change a light bulb?

None. They LIKE the dark.

How many Sagittarians does it take to change a light bulb?

One to install the bulb, and a Virgo to pick up the pieces.

How many Capricorns does it take to change a light bulb?

The light's fine as it is.

How many Aquarians does it take to change a light bulb?

Have you asked the bulb if it WANTS to be changed?

How many Pisceans does it take to change a light bulb?

What light bulb?

How many Aries does it take to change a light bulb?

Only one, but it takes a hell of a lot of light bulbs.

How many Tauruses does it take to change a light bulb?

What, me move?

How many Geminis does it take to change a light bulb?

Two.

That's lame!

OK... Only one, but good luck keeping their attention that long.

How many Cancers does it take to change a light bulb?

Only one, but he has to bring his mother.

How many Leos does it take to change a light bulb?

A dozen. One to change the bulb, and eleven to applaud.

How many Virgos does it take to change a light bulb?

One to clean out the socket, one to dust the bulb, one to install, and two engineers to check the work.

How many Libras does it take to change a light bulb?

Libras can't decide if the bulb needs to be changed.

How many Scorpios does it take to change a light bulb?

None. They LIKE the dark.

How many Sagittarians does it take to change a light bulb?

One to install the bulb, and a Virgo to pick up the pieces.

How many Capricorns does it take to change a light bulb?

The light's fine as it is.

How many Aquarians does it take to change a light bulb?

Have you asked the bulb if it WANTS to be changed?

How many Pisceans does it take to change a light bulb?

What light bulb?

This is a very interesting line of questioning lol

And this is number 25!!!!! I win!!!!

You know for something that's supposed to be wrong, it sure hits the nail on the head for a lot of things. If anything I know how to annoy my Virgo girlfriend(actually I always knew how).

Gemini: Fiercely demand punctuality and consistency of thought. Get angry when they bring up new ideas (make frequent use of the phrase "We weren't talking about that!"). Be closed-minded to the extreme (bonus points if you couple this with emotional neediness). If this fails, gather the most interesting people you know for a night of stimulating conversation