How would you teach an android about God?

1 hour ago, Doug the Hutt said:

All this talk of ChatGPT makes me wonder -- how would you teach an android about God?  What line of logic would you use?  Upon which axioms would you form the foundation?  How would your logic look if you flowcharted it?

It seems as basic as directing actors portraying religious personalities onscreen. Or programming automatons for dioramas. In the scenes below, which are which?

image.png.7effc4e210cf2850d75e45ba5789680c.pngimage.png.096afec9d622da0d14966e0e10117ae7.pngimage.png.eb77b852bbf0246f6ee0b50dc18f8977.png

I'd show him the scene in the original Star Wars, aka Episode 4 "A New Hope", in which C-3PO models the correct android belief system when he exclaims, "Thank the Maker!" 

Then I'd make sure my android friend never sees Episode 1, in which we learn that Anakin Skywalker, aka Darth Vader, is C-3PO's maker. 

Edited by manol
3 minutes ago, manol said:

I'd show him the scene in the original Star Wars, aka Episode 4 "A New Hope", in which C-3PO models the correct android belief system when he exclaims, "Thank the Maker!" 

Then I'd make sure my android friend never sees Episode 1, in which we learn that Anakin Skywalker, aka Darth Vader, is C-3PO's maker. 

Star Wars has some dark questions.

c7b.jpg