Stargazer Posted February 18, 2021 Posted February 18, 2021 16 hours ago, nuclearfuels said: I'd love to read those parts So would I. If I still have it, it is somewhere in the middle of my 4 TB archive disk. Probably in a WordPerfect format file. 1
UVsaturated Posted February 22, 2021 Posted February 22, 2021 You all have made counted opinions on the where's and why's on building a temple to God. I am really amazed that everyone overlooks the truth that Jesus said that the body is the temple of the Lord. In other words, your body is the dwelling place for the Holy Spirit of God and any structure made of bricks, mortar. or steel is not a true congregation. The spirit of God resides within you if you accept him and it matters not where you would propose to build a church house.
Damien the Leper Posted February 23, 2021 Posted February 23, 2021 On 2/17/2021 at 5:24 PM, The Nehor said: I saw the top of that thing and you are trying to tell me it is not an ice cream store? Not buying it. Looking up from the inside resembles a sea shell. Seashells and their symbolism for baptism mean nothing to LDS.
Recommended Posts