Fun and Uplifting Video If You're a Skater or Not....

Calm

7 hours ago, Calm said:

Thought some might want something to watch for pure enjoyment.  I hope that Reid gets his massive audience one day, nice way to celebrate no more Covid, him and many other street performers (though not sure he qualifies exactly for the title as he seems to do it out of love). 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10221868425724813&id=1383335064

My heavens!  He’s really quite good at it, isn’t he?!  

I love his advice:  Enjoy your life!

15 hours ago, Calm said:

Found this on the FB of my nephew. Posted six months ago...he is right he doesn’t post often. 

Reid uses his building’s parking lot for his performances. I am assuming it is Salt Lake as my nephew works for the Church and I noticed several watching with name tags, but not familiar enough with it to pinpoint location. 

Thought some might want something to watch for pure enjoyment.  I hope that Reid gets his massive audience one day, nice way to celebrate no more Covid, him and many other street performers (though not sure he qualifies exactly for the title as he seems to do it out of love). 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10221868425724813&id=1383335064

Don't know how to embed the video. If someone does, please do. 

Saw this awhile back on my FB feed, love him!! So he is your nephew, lucky you!!

Reid is not my nephew nor even if I tracked all the names is he one who helped make the video, but he is one of the people who gets to enjoy his performances daily (I think they said Reid is out every day).  Jeff was sharing the video.

But my nephew is a very nice man as well.  I was going to say "young" man, but he probably doesn't think of himself that way anymore as his kids must be in their teens by now.  I have lucked out in extended family for the vast majority.  Husband has 7 siblings and most of them had big families, so LOTS of extended family too.  Nieces and nephews from my side are great as well.  One cleans my house for me past two summers and has raised the quality of my life by doing so dramatically.  So much less stress.

Edited by Calm