What do you think about loud eaters?

Duncan

I can honestly say that people who sit behind me in Church or wherever who talk loudly or constantly don't really bother me, this though drives me up the wall. I detest with a passion the sound of crunching, I hate it! I hate it!!!!!! For me, if these guys did this i'd move and not say anything!!!! but what do you think about this kind of thing?

2 hours ago, Duncan said:

I can honestly say that people who sit behind me in Church or wherever who talk loudly or constantly don't really bother me, this though drives me up the wall. I detest with a passion the sound of crunching, I hate it! I hate it!!!!!! For me, if these guys did this i'd move and not say anything!!!! but what do you think about this kind of thing?

You may have misophonia.  ETA:  But the examples in your video clip would drive just about anyone nuts!

Edited by Okrahomer
18 minutes ago, Okrahomer said:

You may have misophonia.  ETA:  But the examples in your video clip would drive just about anyone nuts!

it's the crunching that kills me! once years ago I was invited to a vegetarian food conference and it showcased various vegetarian cuisines but I turned down the offer as the sound of 2000 people eating celery at the same time would kill me:blink:

5 minutes ago, Duncan said:

it's the crunching that kills me! once years ago I was invited to a vegetarian food conference and it showcased various vegetarian cuisines but I turned down the offer as the sound of 2000 people eating celery at the same time would kill me:blink:

Yikes!!!

It is not crunching that bothers me, but it is those who smack their lips when eating or chewing when talking.  From here on out we just shoot people with such poor manners.  There, now all is well in the world because we all eat quietly, daintily and with a closed mouth. I feel better.