Seriously No Politics ×

Feeling completely abandoned to die by LDS

Erik;

When it comes to blogging or forum posting I can get a bit blunt so here goes. You seem to be a person who quickly lays guilt and blame on others. I would not be surprised that even if people came from church to help you you'd still accuse them of improperly helping you in one way or another. If this is accurate than you're very likely putting up solid barriers upon others who would otherwise go out of their way to help you. Gratitude will go a long way for you and your situation. Be thankful for what you have and what you receive and I promise you that that alone will open doors for you to receive more.

The best of luck. Take care and God bless.

Edited by Darren10

Guys, Erik's situation is complex and delicate and he has a lot to deal with (I hope he doesn't mind that I looked at his Facebook as he gave us his full name).  No judgment is probably best.  I should have looked him up before saying anything myself.  Hopefully those who need to listen will do so and he gets what he needs for some peace and comfort.

Edited by Calm

We are not a typical Mormon board, I am sure there are other boards that are more than likely what you were looking for.  This board has more debate and non-LDS than what you are seeking.  I am Leaving this thread for now.  

Nemesis

On 4/16/2017 at 2:37 PM, Erik E M Meyers said:

Here I lay dying with stage 4 cancer without proper meds and nutrition and there has not been a positive move by a member of that church since it came to light.

So much for family values if you were not lucky enough to be brought up this way.

No, I know converts who have been helped immeasureably. Spinning this as happening because you were not born into the church is a spiteful move.