LDS leaders mourn 'shocking' Orlando terror attack, pray for victims, law enforcement

Daniel2

Now is a good time for all of us to somehow be a part of a solution.  Let's vote..let's think with a compassionate conscience, and try to build a better USA for all.Kudos for religions that give love and understanding to that which is often misunderstood.

20 minutes ago, Daniel2 said:

Kudos to the Church for responding.

I know more randomized comments have been made elsewhere on other threads, but I don't see that there's been a dedicated thread to it, and I wanted to give props to the Church for responding, in it's own right.

D

It was horrorable, of course our Faith condemned it...had my daughter been one of the victims and the killer on the lose, I would be putting my many years of military and police training to work. They were Americians, killed on American soul...nothing else matters. Nothing! God bless them, their families and law enforcement everywhere who are the target of terror everywhere lately. God help us all if we do not address terror wherever it is. Far worse and equal is,done to gay people all over the world, especially in the Middle East. 

It's sad but it makes me angry. I guess God still has a lot of work to on me because I want to mess somebody up. I consider it an attack on our nation, not just the LGBT citizens. How many sleeper cells are out there? How many evil lone wolves? Here in Calif only the criminals are armed so we have a lot of soft targets.

We had stake conference the day after and a 70 showed up.He said we should mourn and pray for the victims but these things would accelerate between now and the Lords return.