Loss Of A Good Friend...

JLHPROF

http://www.postbulletin.com/news/crime/man-dies-in-rochester-construction-accident/article_b0bc3de7-114b-5a8b-8350-b5157d1634a7.html#.VPSadgZt1DA.facebook

A friend of the family was killed in a construction accident on Friday.  I had two brothers-in-law working with him when it happened.

He's left behind 4 little children and a grieving family.  Many in my circle are completely heartbroken over what happened to such an amazing man.

Another friend wrote:

Ben took care of his family since he was a teenager when his dad left them. His mom still has young kids at home. It was a financial relief to him when his mom remarried, enough that he felt he could start his family. But when his step dad (a non-smoker) died of lung cancer, Ben was back as the provider, now for two families. Ben leaves his mom's family again without a provider while Ben's young brothers try to grow up faster than they should have to. And Ben leaves his own family, his 4 children so young they might never remember him except to feel his absence every day of their lives.

I know I can't post fundraising links on this site, so I am asking for everyone's prayers on behalf of his family instead.

http://www.postbulletin.com/news/crime/man-dies-in-rochester-construction-accident/article_b0bc3de7-114b-5a8b-8350-b5157d1634a7.html#.VPSadgZt1DA.facebook

A friend of the family was killed in a construction accident on Friday.  I had two brothers-in-law working with him when it happened.

He's left behind 4 little children and a grieving family.  Many in my circle are completely heartbroken over what happened to such an amazing man.

Another friend wrote:

I know I can't post fundraising links on this site, so I am asking for everyone's prayers on behalf of his family instead.

It is very hard to have such things happen. The Sunday before Thanksgiving I had been asked to work. My policy was that I did not work on Sunday's. The company was in a bind so I told them I would come in at 4:00AM, and leave at 11:00AM to attend Church (we were meeting in the afternoon then with three Ward's in our building). A friend and the guy I worked with was dead at 11:30AM; I had not ever arrive home yet, we were talking and discussing what needed to been done when I left and he was gone! He left a wife and 2 small children. He is now a grandparent and his kids do not remember him, they call another good man Father and his grandchildren will never know him. I went on to a job where I investigated such accidents, and now that my back does not allow me to work, I do expert witness work from time to time on construction accidents. I'll be praying for him family as this is "so close to home" for me.

A friend of the family was killed in a construction accident on Friday. I had two brothers-in-law working with him when it happened.

He's left behind 4 little children and a grieving family. Many in my circle are completely heartbroken over what happened to such an amazing man.

Another friend wrote:

This is heartbreaking. I read the article and it said he was away from his home in Lehi, Utah, to work in Rochester. It's just not fair...this family definitely needs to have peace and not have the financial burdens. It should be the least of their worries.

I'm glad the article links to the website to donate.