rockpond Posted December 13, 2014 Posted December 13, 2014 Many here know that I'm passionate about financial transparency in the church but this one is just to lighten the mood...The Top 10 Things Financial Transparency in the Church would Reveal:http://bycommonconsent.com/2014/12/09/things-financial-transparency-would-reveal-about-the-church-ranked/If anyone tries to make this a serious debate -- I'll close the thread.
Teancum Posted December 13, 2014 Posted December 13, 2014 Actually that was pretty funny! And I am with you on the passion..... that is all. No seriousness.
Kenngo1969 Posted December 13, 2014 Posted December 13, 2014 (edited) Personally, I think quite a few of "Anomalous Bishop's" assertions are quite funny ... even though that's probably not what he intended. P.S.: OK, you win. Most of those were pretty funny. Edited December 13, 2014 by Kenngo1969
strappinglad Posted December 14, 2014 Posted December 14, 2014 I'm guessing that GG will have a bone to pick with # 6. 1
Stargazer Posted December 14, 2014 Posted December 14, 2014 I really like the Project Stargate honorable mention one.
Recommended Posts