Teachings of Presidents of the Church 2012

David T

I had heard that a Lorenzo Snow manual had been completed. The ever-reliable ( ;) ) Wikipedia , however, has George Albert Smith listed as the 2012 manual, without any reference or source. Anyone in the know have any additional insight as who is next?

Yet to be covered:

• Lorenzo Snow
  • George Albert Smith
  • Joseph Fielding Smith
  • Ezra Taft Benson
  • Howard W. Hunter
  • Gordon B. Hinckley
  • Thomas S. Monson

I'm not gonna lie: I'm a little nervous for the eventual Joseph Fielding Smith book.

I had heard that a Lorenzo Snow manual had been completed. The ever-reliable ( ;) ) Wikipedia , however, has George Albert Smith listed as the 2012 manual, without any reference or source. Anyone in the know have any additional insight as who is next?

Yet to be covered:

• Lorenzo Snow
  • George Albert Smith
  • Joseph Fielding Smith
  • Ezra Taft Benson
  • Howard W. Hunter
  • Gordon B. Hinckley
  • Thomas S. Monson

I'm not gonna lie: I'm a little nervous for the eventual Joseph Fielding Smith book.

I cant wait untill that one comes out, He is my kind out people.

To the point

I love President George Albert Smith! he came to where I am and from and even mentioned it in General Conference back in the day! Plus I got told once I look like him as young man, which I doubt, but hey what can you say

Yet to be covered:

• Lorenzo Snow
  • George Albert Smith
  • Joseph Fielding Smith
  • Ezra Taft Benson
  • Howard W. Hunter
  • Gordon B. Hinckley
  • Thomas S. Monson

They are printing the new manuals now. President George Albert Smith. I'm looking forward to next year. :)

Archived