Scott Lloyd Posted November 1, 2019 Posted November 1, 2019 (edited) I’m posting this here because he got some attention on this board after he declared his intent to go after the tax-exempt status of churches for not knuckling under to the prevailing consensus about same-sex marriage. I savor good news wherever and whenever I encounter it. Former Texas congressman Beto O'Rourke drops out of 2020 presidential race https://www.foxnews.com/politics/beto-orourke-drops-out-of-2020-race Edited November 1, 2019 by Scott Lloyd 2
LoudmouthMormon Posted November 1, 2019 Posted November 1, 2019 He also advocated gun confiscation. I wonder if he got any smarter as a result of running.
Duncan Posted November 1, 2019 Posted November 1, 2019 10 minutes ago, LoudmouthMormon said: He also advocated gun confiscation. I wonder if he got any smarter as a result of running. is keeping guns and people slaughtering each other with them and doing nothing about it, which is what is happening in the US, somehow smarter?
Popular Post strappinglad Posted November 1, 2019 Popular Post Posted November 1, 2019 Duncan, don't poke the bear. If you have the ambition, take a spoon and use it to flatten the Rockies. 5
Duncan Posted November 1, 2019 Posted November 1, 2019 1 minute ago, strappinglad said: Duncan, don't poke the bear. If you have the ambition, take a spoon and use it to flatten the Rockies. if I got that way i'd be out looking for a girlfriend😍
Recommended Posts