Seriously No Politics ×

What is the DEAL w/ Denver Snuffer?

8 hours ago, Calm said:

Here is a description of the incident: 

https://bringingtolighthiddenthings.wordpress.com/2017/08/14/first-blog-post/

Snuffer sounds like he was pressuring the women to protect his friend and the project. Got the sense the women saw him as dismissive of them and their concerns that a man they viewed as an adulterer and liar was supposedly receiving revelation when his priesthood was shut down. 

The comments are a hilariously sad argument about the disciplinary action taken. Good reminder whew do not publish this stuff.

On 9/21/2019 at 4:25 PM, Calm said:

Here is a description of the incident: 

https://bringingtolighthiddenthings.wordpress.com/2017/08/14/first-blog-post/

Snuffer sounds like he was pressuring the women to protect his friend and the project. Got the sense the women saw him as dismissive of them and their concerns that a man they viewed as an adulterer and liar was supposedly receiving revelation when his priesthood was shut down. 

That's the case I was thinking about.  I agree, I recall that the women felt dismissed and Snuffer wanted it to just go away.  As was said earlier, and I agree,  I think he didn't want to deal with these kinds of problems and felt that he had to get involved because it had to do with his scripture project, because the man was involved in that.   Likely he didn't want the man's problems to taint his very important project, so he minimized it.  IMO.  I don't know what came of it, though.  I don't know if the people who felt dismissed just let it go, or if the man was ever dealt with, what happened.

• 4 weeks later...

I listened during the last couple of nights off and on, my normal is to listen to podcasts/audio books to help me sleep, so only caught bits of part 1 and 2, now going to try to listen to part 3 w/o falling asleep. Thought I'd share it on this thread, part 1 and 2 were great at putting me to sleep! ;) Don't know what to think of him yet.