Jump to content
Seriously No Politics ×

Spoke with missionaries online, wiped an honest, legit conversion posibility off the table.


Recommended Posts

Posted

Was curious last Sunday, decided to go to mormon.org to ask things, even used my real name.  Was totally honest.  Apparently, despite all the pain and suffering i've had to endure against my will I still only have the option of women, even if she's garbage.  That right there just knocked the possibility of honest conversion right off the table.  Not like it matters, i'm just garbage apparently. 

Posted (edited)

Have women or woman put you through that much pain and suffering?  Are you bi or strict gay?

If it means anything, I don’t think you are garbage, but I am curious, what were you curious about?  Were you really considering investigating the church?  Didn’t you know that bit about us already?

Edited by pogi
Posted
19 minutes ago, poptart said:

Was curious last Sunday, decided to go to mormon.org to ask things, even used my real name.  Was totally honest.  Apparently, despite all the pain and suffering i've had to endure against my will I still only have the option of women, even if she's garbage.  That right there just knocked the possibility of honest conversion right off the table.  Not like it matters, i'm just garbage apparently. 

I'm confused here... you're upset that you're not supposed to be dating guys?  Or do are their some specific garbage lady you're thinking of?

Posted
21 minutes ago, poptart said:

Was curious last Sunday, decided to go to mormon.org to ask things, even used my real name.  Was totally honest.  Apparently, despite all the pain and suffering i've had to endure against my will I still only have the option of women, even if she's garbage.  That right there just knocked the possibility of honest conversion right off the table.  Not like it matters, i'm just garbage apparently. 

Not sure what you are talking about here.  Not much context given.

FWIW, my son is currently a Church Service Missionary.  He works in the Referral Center at the MTC in Provo, manning the chatlines of Mormon.org.  His stories about his experiences in this endeavour have been amazing.

I am sorry that you are angry.  I'm just not sure what you are angry about.

Thanks,

-Smac

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...