LittleNipper Posted July 7, 2017 Posted July 7, 2017 17 hours ago, Okrahomer said: I attended once at a Disciples of Christ Church at the end of our street (in Oklahoma) when I was 6 or 7 years old. My very LDS mother did not hesitate to give permission. If she was worried I might get the wrong religion, she gave no hint. Maybe she was just grateful to get me out of her hair for a few hours each day. :-) I remember singing "Deep and Wide"...a lot, because there were hand motions that went with it. 2
filovirus Posted July 7, 2017 Posted July 7, 2017 All my kids have attended VBS with their friends each summer. My two older kids (12 and 10) don't attend anymore. Too many things going on in the summer. My 7-year-old son is attending VBS next week with his friend down the street. Not sure which denomination it is. I live in Salem Oregon.
Avatar4321 Posted July 8, 2017 Posted July 8, 2017 My daughter goes with her cousins every year. She enjoys it. My father went when he was a kid before he became a member
Okrahomer Posted July 8, 2017 Posted July 8, 2017 20 hours ago, LittleNipper said: That's it! Thank you, LittleNipper, for brightening my day. :-)
Doctrine 612 Posted July 11, 2017 Posted July 11, 2017 I went to one when I was younger, I loved earning all the scripture ribbons for memorizing all the scriptures, and playing bible trivia, and just having a bunch of other kids to play with.
Recommended Posts