Popular Post Scott Lloyd Posted June 30, 2017 Popular Post Posted June 30, 2017 Just ran across this remarkable item on lds.org. It is a TV interview in Germany conducted with then-stake President Dieter F. Uchtdorf. It is interesting to see what he was like back then, when he was a chief pilot for lufthansa airlines. 5
Guest Posted June 30, 2017 Posted June 30, 2017 I think we often forget how young all our GA's used to be. 1
Kenngo1969 Posted June 30, 2017 Posted June 30, 2017 Awesome. It's been more than 30 years since I took German, but I did catch a word here and there. President Uchtdorf hasn't always been The Silver Fox, but he's always been handsome.
Scott Lloyd Posted June 30, 2017 Author Posted June 30, 2017 1 hour ago, Kenngo1969 said: Awesome. It's been more than 30 years since I took German, but I did catch a word here and there. President Uchtdorf hasn't always been The Silver Fox, but he's always been handsome. Like a matinee idol back in those days. His diction was so impeccable even I understood a bit of his German, and I'm not a German speaker! (Of course, the subtitles helped.) 1
Robert F. Smith Posted June 30, 2017 Posted June 30, 2017 6 hours ago, Scott Lloyd said: Just ran across this remarkable item on lds.org. It is a TV interview in Germany conducted with then-stake President Dieter F. Uchtdorf. It is interesting to see what he was like back then, when he was a chief pilot for lufthansa airlines. He was the chief pilot for Lufthansa, not a chief pilot.
Scott Lloyd Posted June 30, 2017 Author Posted June 30, 2017 9 hours ago, Bill "Papa" Lee said: I think we often forget how young all our GA's used to be. Yes. I'll bet every single one of them used to be young. 1
Scott Lloyd Posted June 30, 2017 Author Posted June 30, 2017 4 hours ago, Robert F. Smith said: He was the chief pilot for Lufthansa, not a chief pilot. True. I meant that of all the chief pilots Lufthansa has ever had, he was one of them. 1
Recommended Posts